Chapter 25

"Audrey come down here so we can talk about your party tonight." My dad yelled. That's right it's party day and I'm not going to school, praise the Lord! "Yeah dad?" I asked walking into the living room. "So your mom and I were talking Monday, when she brought the babies, about your party. We thought you deserved more of an ideal sweet 16 so your party is going to be in a huge room kind of like a ballroom and we are going to buy you a dress today and get your hair and nails done." He said. "Oh my God, thank you so much!!" I said. "Hurry up and get ready we have to leave soon so we can go check Jack out from school so he can come" he said. "Alright I'll be right back." I said.

I changed into a flannel, a black crop top, blue jean shorts, and black vans. I i put my hair in a cute bun and grabbed my phone and went downstairs. "You ready? I just put the babies in the car lets go." My dad said.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "I'm dropping the babies off as Nash's and then we are going to get Jack." Dad said. "Oh okay." "So what kind of dress do you want?" Dad asked. "A short one that's white and blue." I said. "Why white and blue?" He asked. "Why not white and blue?" I said. "I was just wondering. Alright I'm gonna run them in and I'll be right back." My dad said and ran outside. He returned shortly after. "Let's go get your boyfriend." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need Jack Grier for checkout" my dad told the people in the office. "He should be down in just a couple minutes" the lady said.

"Hey Jack!" I said and grabbed his hand. "Hey!" He said and kissed me. "Alright let's go." Dad said. "Okay so Jack your dad wants us to get you a suit for tonight." He said. "I thought we were just swimming and sleeping over at your house." Jack said confused. "Oh Nash didn't tell you. Dad changed it so its in a ballroom and we are gonna have like a DJ and a disco ball and all sorts of lights, and I'm getting a dress and my nails and hair done." I said. "Oh okay. Is that where we are going?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Well let's get this going." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jack do you like this?" I asked as I came out in a purple dress. "Yeah, it's a little too poofy but it's cute on you" he said. "Yeah it's too poofy." I said holding the ends of the dress, swaying side to side. "This is like the 15 millionth dress and I haven't found one." I said. "Hey, why don't you go pick out another one. You'll find one." Jack said as he put his arms around my waist from the back. "Hey Audrey, didn't you want blue and white?" My dad asked. "Yeah" I said. "Well here" he said and handed me the dress. I came out and Jack's eyes got real big. I turned and looked in the mirror when Jack said "Babe you look gorgeous." "I love this. This is my dress." I said and Jack smiled. "alright let's go get your hair done." Dad said.

|2 hours later back at home|

"Are you ready to get your dress on?" My mom asked. Yes she came to my dad's, but only to help me get ready. "Yeah. Jack will you go down stairs so I can get dressed?" I asked. "Yup" he said and left. I slipped on the dress and then my shoes. "You look so pretty. Oh I almost forgot, make up" my mom said. "Are you gonna do it?" I asked. "Yeah let me go get a towel to lay over you so you don't get make up on your dress." She said.

"Okay you ready?" She asked. "Yup." I said. "So who is all coming tonight?" She asked. "Ummmm like everybody" I said and laughed. "So this is like the party of the year?" She asked. "Yeah pretty much." I said. "Are you popular or something" she asked and laughed. "I guess so." I said. "Alright I'm done let's go so we can go get the party ready" mom said.

"Ooo, you look hot!" Jack said as I came downstairs. "Watch it Grier" my dad said. "You do look really pretty though princess. You ready to go?" Dad asked and I nodded. Mom drove her car and Me and Jack rode with dad. I texted everyone who was coming about tonight and told them to dress nice.

When we got there, Nash was already there and most everything was set up. "Here Grier" I said as I put his suit up to his chest. "Go change." I said. "Yes ma'am." He said and kissed me. "Nash it looks great!" I said. "Thanks you look really pretty." He said. "Thank you. Hey Bella boo." I said as I picked her up. She had on a regular dress only because both my parents and Jacks parents and Bella are staying for the party. "I like your dress Bell." I said. "I like yours too." She said. "Hey Audrey, you look so pretty" my Aunt Ryleigh said. "Thank you." I said. "So do I look alright?" Jack asked me as he walked out of the bathroom. "Yeah you look good." I said. "Oh look right on time. Everyone is pouring in." dad said and Nash turned on the music and turned the special lights on and the main lights off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|end of the party|

"Hey girls come take a squad picture with me." I said and Camden, Carly, Allison, and Salem all came over. "Jack and Ethan you two can be on the outside." I said and then we took our squad picture. After that I got an individual picture with the each of the girls, one with Ethan and one with Jack. I posted a picture with me and Salem and Camden on one side, me and Ethan in the middle and Me and Jack on the other side. "Hey do you two want to spend the night?" I asked. "Yeah sure." They said. "Hey dad can Camden and Salem and Jack come back and spend the night?" I asked. "I don't care but get ready to go. We are fixing to leave." He said. "Alright he said you can so let's go!" I said and we ran to the car.

When we got home, all three of us girls took our poofy dresses off, took our hair down, washed off our make up and put on our pajamas. By the time that was done all three of us, and Jack, were all ready for bed. "Who wants ice cream?" I asked. "Me!!!" Jack and the girls yelled. "You're too cute Hamilton." I said and kissed his cheek. "I could say the same about you peanut!" he said. We all went downstairs and ate our ice cream and then Salem laid on one end of one couch while Camden laid on the other and then Jack and I cuddled on the other couch. "You guys I'm going to bed." Camden said. "Same." Salem and I said. "Goodnight guys!" I said. "Goodnight Grier." I whispered. "Goodnight Aud!" He said. "Thank you for making tonight so special" I said. "I love you so much" he said and kissed me. "I love you too."