Chapter 34

|A couple weeks later|

"Blake, give me my phone!" I yelled. "Aww, is my Princess getting mad?" He asked in a baby voice. "Give it back, dork" I said. "Blake, Audrey, lunch is ready" Gilinsky yelled from downstairs. I threw my hair into a messy bun and we went downstairs to eat. "So Audrey, how's it going" Gilinsky asked. "Good. Been hanging out with my friends a lot" I said looking at Blake. "You two lovebirds" Jack teased. "Hey Audrey, you wanna go to the movies?" Blake asked me. "Yeah sure, what do you want to go see?" I asked. "Jurassic World!" He yelled and I laughed. "Blake, shut up. You're sister is asleep and you know what happens when you wake her up." His dad said. "All she does is sleep. Did Logan stay the night?" Blake asked. "Yeah." Jack said. "Gross." He replied. "Oh hush, it's the same thing as Audrey staying the night last night" Jack said and then Courtney and her boyfriend Logan came downstairs from her room. "Speaking of the devil" Blake said. "Shut up" she said taking Logan's hand and going into the kitchen. "I need to go home and get ready" I told Blake. "Alright. Dad will you take us to Audrey's house so she can get ready?" He asked. "I see Mr. Lazy bones hasn't got his license yet" I said teasing him. He gave me a look. "I bet you don't either" he said. "Uh, yes I do buddy" I said and kissed his cheek. "Ooh the new couple in the house" Logan said. "Oh no we aren't dating" I said. "Courtney, take your brother and Audrey to her house. I've got stuff to do" Gilinsky said. "Ugh, come on brat" she referring to her brother. "I hate you" he said. "You know I don't have to take you right" she said. "I'm not stupid." Blake said and we left.

//At Audrey's House\\

"What should I wear?" I asked myself. "Whatever you want." Blake said. "So now you're eavesdropping?" I asked. "Sorry" he said. "No I'm playing, its fine" I said. "I think I'll wear this" I said picking up my outfit and going in the bathroom.

I changed into blue jean shorts with a couple holes in them, a flowy crop top, and a blue cardigan. I put my hair in a messy side fishtail braid and put on brown sandals. "I'm ready!" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. "Well don't you look cute." My mom said coming in my room. "Oh hey mom, when did you get home?" I asked. "Just now. You must be Blake, Jack's son." She said hugging Blake. "Yes ma'am" he said. "Mommy!!" Cassie yelled running in my room. "Hey Cass. Blake this is my 4 year old little sister and I have a little brother also who's 4 named Braxton." I said introducing Cassie. "Jack?" Cassie asked. "No baby, this is Blake" I said. "Bake" she said and I laughed. "Well we are headed off to the movies. I'll see you when we get back" I said and we went and got in my car and drove to the movies.

//During the movie//

"Ahhhh" I lightly screamed and snuggled my face into Blake's chest. "Babe, it's not even a scary movie" Blake laughed. Babe? Oh well. "To me it is." I said. "Baby" he replied and I kissed his cheek. By now the movie was over. "Well that was a good movie" I said. "Ya the two minutes you saw" Blake said laughing. "Shut up" I said hitting his arm.

We walked out of the theater hand in hand and of course I ran into somebody. "Oh I'm so sorry" I said as I made eye contact with the boy. "Oh hey Audrey" he said awkwardly. "Hey Jack" I said slowly as I squeezed Blake's hand. Who's he with? Whatever, I'm not going to ask him. "Blake let's go" I said and we went back to my house.

"Ugh he's so awkward" I said as we walked in my room. "You were just as awkward." Blake said. "I know" I sighed and laid my head on Blake's chest. "I'm hungry." He said. "Dad!" I yelled. "What Audrey?" He asked. "Will you order pizza?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Thanks you're the best." I said. "Let's go for a swim." I said. "I don't have any swim shorts" he said. "Yeah you do, you left yours over here the other day and mom washed them for you" I said. "Well thanks" he said. "I'll be right back." I said grabbing my bathing suit and going in the bathroom.

I changed into a a blue and white striped blini top and black bottoms and threw my hair in a bun. I walked out and saw Blake already changed. "You changed fast" I said. "Your mom brought me my shorts" he said. "Oh and your mom said her and your dad and Cassie and Braxton are going to come swim." He said. "Great" I said and handed him a towel and we went downstairs. "Hey we're going to go to the water park instead of swimming here, so let's go" my mom said and we loaded the car.

•••••••••••••

When we got to the waterpark, Blake and I put sunscreen on and went straight to the slides. "I swear, Blake if you push me down this slide you're going to get it!" I said laughing. "Too late" he said and pushed me down the slide. "Blake!" I said as I exited the slide and walked into the pool where my family and Blake were. "I think it was funny" my dad said. "You guys have issues." I said and Blake and I walked away to be on our own.

"Blake?" I asked as we sat in the water. "What?" He asked. "Why do you do it?" I asked. "Do what?" He replied. "Put up with me. I mean Jack apparently couldn't put up with me long enough to talk to him to explain things. Why do you do it?" I explained. "Because you're beautiful and sweet and funny and anyone would be lucky enough to have you" he said leaning in and putting a piece of hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful Audrey" he said and kissed me. I kissed back and it felt amazing. But why can't I get over Jack. He didn't want me anymore anyways, right? I went and dried off when I saw my phone light up with a text from...

•••••••••

Comment who you think the text is from!

Let me know how you feel about Blake

Do you think Audrey is making a mistake by being with Blake instead if Jack?

Let me know in the comments!