Chapter 19

|skip to warmer weather|

"Dad..." I said as a few tears escaped my eyes. I stopped at the end of the stairs and stared at my parents, who had just laid down the twins and we're fixing to get into bed, and just sat down and cried. "Dad it's over." I cried. "What wrong" my dad asked as he sat beside me on the stairs and wrapped his arms around me. "J-Jack." I said. "I'm gonna kill him." He said and I laughed a little. "Come on." He said as he took my hand and we sat on the couch. I cuddled up to him and explained. "I was sitting in my room on my computer just looking through Twitter and I got this" I said as I held up my phone and showed him a picture of Jack and Dylan making out last night at a party. "I'm so sorry bud. Do want to talk to him about it?" My dad asked me. "Sure." I said and he called Nash. "Alright Nash said Jack is in trouble and he's on his way over." My dad said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey" I said softly as Jack walked in with Nash right behind him. "Come on let's go to my room and talk." I said. "No way missy. He's in trouble. We are all talking about this together." Nash said and I sat by mom and dad and Jack sat beside Nash. "So Jack would you like to explain to me why you broke my daughter's heart?" My dad asked Jack. I hope this doesn't get ugly. "Uh...I don-" he was cutoff by Nash. "Don't you dare say you don't know. There's no way you don't know why you made out with someone besides your girlfriend. That's very disrespectful." Nash said and I started crying. "I love you Jack but I don't know if I can do this anymore. I think we need to be done. Bye Jack." I said as I wiped my tears with my hoodie sleeve and walked upstairs to my room and closed the door, laid down on my bed, stared at the ceiling and just cried.

-------------------------------

"Hey bud, whatcha doing" my dad said as he plopped down beside me on my bed. "Watching The Fosters and eating ice cream, want some?" I asked as I handed him a spoon. "I accidentally got two spoons." I said and he laughed. "Sure. are you okay?" He asked. "Uh I guess. I'm still confused. I really did love him. Can I tell you something?" I said. "Yea sure what's up?" He asked. "When we went to the movies a couple weeks ago, Jack kissed another girl right in front of me and he said she kissed him but now I'm really questioning if that was the truth or if he really wanted to cheat on me. He didn't seem upset downstairs." I said. "I don't know. Sometimes you just have to let some people go. I mean it's not like you guys won't be friends anymore." He said. "Yeah but it's gonna take awhile." I said. "Omg dad look!" I said as I turned up the tv. "What?" He asked. "Ahhhh!!!!! Jonnor for life!!!" I yelled. "Wait, is Brandon still with Lou? Gross" my dad said. "Thank you." I said and we high fived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Audrey, I'm going to hang with Shawn, wanna go? You can hang with Luke, Landon, and Mallory." My dad said. "Yeah sure. let me get ready." I said. I threw on a white crop top, shorts, black vans, one of my Uncle Matt's blue bucket hats, and put my hair into two braids and went down stairs. I only have one of his hats because well, he let me wear it at Magcon and he told me to keep it. We're close, like real close. "You ready?" My dad asked and I nodded. "Alright let's go." He said as he grabbed his keys and we went and got into the car.

"YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN NY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!" My dad and I yelled as we pulled up to Shawn's house. "I sure am glad you like 5sos." I said as I got out of his truck. "Well duh who doesn't?" My dad said and we rang the doorbell. "Hey Luke, where's your dad?" My dad asked as Luke opened the door. "On the couch with mom." Luke said as dad went through the door. "Hey Audrey I didn't know you were coming!" Luke said. "And I didn't remember you being so hot." I said and immediately corrected myself. "I mean yeah here I am." "Why don't we go upstairs and hang with Landon and Mallory." Luke said. "Yeah sure." I said. "Come on hot stuff." He said and we linked arms and went upstairs.

"MALLORY!" I yelled. "AUDREY!" She yelled back. "I missed you!" She said. "I missed you more. Where's Landon?" I said. "He's asleep in his room. He's sick." She said. "Oh that sucks." I said. "Yeah why don't we go to the game room" Luke said. "Yeah sure." I said and Mallory left for the game room. "Hey Audrey can I tell you something?" Luke asked. Does he like me? Oh crap. "Yeah sure." I said and we sat down on Mal's bed. "Umm I like you. Like a lot." He said. I knew it. "Oh" I said and hugged him. "What?" He asked confused. "You look like you needed a hug so I gave you one." I said trying to change the subject. "Let's go." I said but he pulled me back. "Audrey, did you not hear me?" He ask. "Oh wait never mind. I don't want to mess things up between you and Jack." He said. "Umm Jack broke up last night." I said. "And I like you too." I said. "In that case" he said and leaned in and kissed me. Don't ask me why but I've wanted to do that since MAGCON. That kiss felt better than anytime Jack kissed me.

/////////

Hey guys. So Jack and Audrey or Luke and Audrey? Comment what you think!