Chapter 24

"Mom, I'm leaving. Justin is taking me to school!" I yelled from the living room. This is how it works. I go to my moms at like 7 on Friday nights since she doesn't get off work until 6:30, and then Justin takes me to school on Monday mornings while mom takes the babies to dad and then dad picks me up from school. It sucks! But I will say that Justin really isn't that bad but my dad is still better. "Okay bye I love you" she said. "Alright Justin lets go." I said and pulled my sunglasses down from my straightened hair to my eyes, grabbed my backpack and went out the door.

For some odd reason, I decided to look casual but presentable today. I'm wearing regular capris, white low top converse, a black flowy crop top that barely stops right above my belly button that says 'little black tee,' and a red, black, and white flannel with straightened hair and my RayBans.

"Have a good day Audrey! See you Friday." Justin said as I put my backpack one shoulder and got out. "Bye." I said and shut the door. "Ewwww it's my crazy girlfriend" Jack said as he walked up beside me. "Nice to see you too." I said and kissed him. "So how was your mom's?" He asked. "Boring as usual." I said as I put my stuff in my locker and leaned against it in front of Jack who's arm was now up above my head against my locker. "Hey bro Taco Bell after football practice?" Jacks friend Ethan asked as he walked by and they did their little hand shake thing. "Yeah sure." Jack said. I'll admit Ethan is pretty cool. Me and him have been really good friends for a while. "You can bring shortie too!" he said walking away. "Whatever Ethan!" I yelled laughing. "Guess what tomorrow is peanut?" Jack asked. "My 16th Birthday!!" I practically yelled. "What kind of party are you having?" He asked. "Umm a bunch of people from school and stuff are coming over and we are going to go swimming and have a sleepover and stay up all night. And your coming right??" I asked. "Of course babe!" He said and kissed my cheek. "Let's go the bell rang." He said and took my hand.

|3rd period|

"You ready for this science test?" Jack asked me as we walked into science together. "I guess, I mean I didn't study, but when do I ever." I said and we sat down. I sit by Camden, some kid named Cole, and Jack. "Okay kids" Mr. Smith said. "Here is your test. No talking and eyes on your own paper." He said and handed out the tests. Crap, I don't know this but I bet Jack does. As soon as that thought left Mr. Smith left the room. "Jack" I whispered. "What Audrey?" He whispered back. "Whats number 5?" I asked. "I don't know. Get back to work. I think he's coming back." He said and I scrambled back to my test.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Did you just steal my food?" I asked as I looked at Jack. "Maybe, maybe not. I mean it's just school food." He said. "Yeah but it's my lunch loser" I said and he gave me back my food. "So you riding with me to Taco Bell?" He asked. "Yeah but on Friday I'll get to drive myself!" I said. "Little peanut is growing up" Jack said. "Oh hush!" I said. "Let's go to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Ethan!" I said as we sat down with our food. "Hey shortie." He said. "How was practice?" I asked the boys. "It was good actually. You coming to the game Friday?" Ethan asked. "Well duh!" I said. "So Ethan, my party is tomorrow. You comin'?" I asked. "Yeah who is all coming?" He asked. "A bunch of friends and family but the only ones staying the night are you, Jack, Camden, Reagan, Macy, Carly, Mollie, Grace, Alex, Allison, Haley, and Salem." I said. "Okay cool." He said. "Hey Ethan guess what?" I said. "What?" He asked. "Camden thinks your hot, but you didn't hear that from me okay?" I said and Jack laughed. "Sassy" Jack said. "Good because Camden is freakin hot!" Ethan said. "Good lord." I said. "Alright well we are headed out. See Ya tomorrow Ethan" Jack said and we left.

Jack's POV

|12 a.m.|

It's currently 12 a.m. and Cameron and I just finished filling Audrey's room with balloons and all kinds of birthday decorations. I'm surprised she didn't wake up considering we popped A LOT of balloons. "Okay you ready?" Cameron asked and I nodded and we opened her door and yelled "HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY AUDREY FAITH!!!!!" And now she woke up. "Aww you guys! This is so sweet!" She said waking up and giving me a hug. "Wait, I'll be right back!" Her dad said and then returned with two babies wide awake. "Aww! Hey Brax, hey Cass." She said as she took Braxton and gave me Cassie. "They stayed up just for you!" He said. "I can tell. Brax is already yawning." She said and laughed. "Let's let me see them and I'll go lay them down" her dad said.

Audrey's POV

"Okay if you don't mind, Jack and I are going back to sleep!" I said sleepily. "Let me post these pictures and then I'll go to sleep." I posted a picture with Jack and me on one side and Jack and me and the babies in the middle and dad and me on the other side.

"@DallasAudrey: it may be 12 a.m but my favs just surprised me. Happy Birthday to me. Love you guys and can't wait for my party tonight."

"Goodnight Jack. Goodnight Audrey Faith!" He said and kissed my cheek. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.