Chapter 21

"Dad I'm leaving!" I yelled coming downstairs. "Where you going?" He asked. "To Luke's so we can go to the mall." I said. "Who is all going?" He asked. "Me, Landon, Luke, and Mal." I said. "Okay be careful. Love you." He said. "Love you too, bye" I said and left.

|at Luke's|

"Hey Shawn! Where's Luke?" I asked. "He's in his room." He said and I headed upstairs. "Hey Luke." I said. "Hey hot stuff." He said and kissed my cheek. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yup." I said. "Alright, Mal, Landon, we're leaving." He yelled. "Coming" they yelled back. "Dad we are leaving." Landon said. "Okay be careful." Shawn said and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG those are so cute" I told Mal. "Yeah I, uh Aud Jacks here" she said turning me around. "Hey Audrey" Jack said. For some reason I had butterflies in my stomach. Please don't tell me I'm still in love with him. Ugh I hate my life. "Mallory I'll be right back. Let Luke know where I'm at." I said and went to Jack. "Look Audrey I'm sorry. I haven't slept half as much as usual since you've been gone and I feel so bad. Please I need you back more than anything. You're my everything. I love you." He said and there I was again lost in his big beautiful, blue eyes, just like his dad's. "I've missed you Jack but I just don't know." I said. "Audrey please" he said and you could hear his voice cracking. "Please don't cry." I said. "I love you" he said and I couldn't do it anymore. I smashed my lips into his and he held me there with our lips connected and my body rested on his chest.

"Audrey?" I heard Luke's innocent voice. "Luke please just let me explain." I said. "Okay." He said and we went and sat down beside each other and talked. "Luke I love you but I love Jack too. I'm so confused on who to be with. I just don't understand why everything has to be so complicated. I hate myself." I said and leaned on Luke and just cried. "Audrey," he said. "I love you so much and all I want is for you to be happy. I just want you to do what's right and what makes you happy. Yes I'm upset and mad but we aren't even together and we can still be friends okay?" He said and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "Audrey I still love you." He said and kissed my forehead. "Thank you. I think I'm going to have Jack take me home." I said and hugged him and he wiped my tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"J-Jack, I can't breathe." I yelled as Jack tickled me on my bed. "Please don't ever leave me again baby." He said and kissed me. I put my hands in his hair and continued the kiss. "Audrey," he said and I just sat there and cried. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I hate myself. This is all my fault. I don't understand how I could let myself lose you" I cried as curled up next to Jack and cried. "Shhhh. Baby it's okay. We're back okay? We will be hopefully official again soon okay? It's all okay peanut." He said. "I love you Jack." I said and fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
|next day|

"Jack don't splash me you big nut!" I said and laughed. "I'm sorry baby." He said and kissed me as I put my big floppy sun hat on my head and covered our faces as we kissed. Out of no where I felt little splashes all around me and my dad laughing. "Say ewwww sissy that's gross." My dad said and Cassie laughed and splashed the water. "Hey sissy, come here." I said as I picked her up out of her floatie. "You want a kiss from Jack too?" I asked her and Jack leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Aud your brother feels left out." My mom teased. "Jack go get Braxton." I said. "Cassie you look so cute in your bathing suit!" I said. "Aww look. Braxton looks cuter than Jack." I said and Jack gave me a look. "Sorry" I said and kissed him. "Dad take our picture." I said and Jack stood beside me in the pool holding Braxton and I held Cassie. "Thanks." I said and took my phone and set it back on the concrete outside the pool.

"Jack I'm going to get something to eat and to lay Cassie down because she fell asleep. Wanna come?" I asked. "Yeah. Brax fell asleep too." He said getting out of the pool carrying Braxton. "Hey Aud will you go and change them before you lay them down?" My mom asked. "Yeah sure. We need to change too." I said and headed upstairs to the babies room. "Uh Audrey, I don't know how to put this on her." Jack said. "Let me see her." I said and took Cassie and put her onesie on. "Here now put this on Brax." I said and handed Jack some clothes. "There, lets go lay them down." Jack said and we went to their cribs and laid them down.

"Okay let me change. Jack did you bring an extra shirt that I can wear?" I asked. "Yea here" he said and he threw me a shirt. "Aww look. It goes down to your knees. You look so cute." He said and I blushed as I put on some of Jacks pants and we cuddled and watched tv and took a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|after their nap|

"Jack, make me some food!" I yelled. "Audrey quit yelling." My mom said. "Sorry" I said. I picked up my phone and posted the picture from earlier.

"@DallasAudrey: soaking up the heat with these cuties☀️ @jackgrier"

"Here's your chicken alfredo babe." Jack said. "Ooh what a good lunch." I said and laughed. "So Jack are you staying tonight again?" My mom asked. "Umm if you two don't care and if Audrey wants me to" Jack said. "Can he mom, please?" I said as I eat almost all of my food. "Good night child you just got that food and it's gone already." My dad said. "I was hungry." I said. "Yeah he can stay." Mom said. "Ooh yay!" I said as I put my plate in the sink and dragged him over to the couch and cuddled.

"Dad can we watch some Netflix?" I asked. "Or do you wanna watch the Fosters?" He asked. "What kind of question is that. The Fosters Duh!!" I yelled. "Audrey I'm not going to tell you again. Your brother and sister are asleep, quit yelling." My mom said as she got up to get something to drink. "Yes ma'am." I said and looked at Jack.

"Do you like this show?" I asked. "Who doesn't" he said and we laughed. "Hey Audrey," he said. "Yes babe?" I asked. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked. Thank God! "Yes I would love to" I said and we kissed. "Are you two together again?" My dad asked. "What do you think" I said. "I take that as a yes." He said. "I'm so glad to have my Hamilton back!" I said and kissed him. "Now onto the Fosters!" I said and turned the tv on.

//////////////////

A/n: they're back together. Who is happy? Comment on my story! I want to know what you guys think it so far!