Chapter 16

So Jack and Bailey have been gone for about a week now which means my life has basically been boring. But guess what today is....school. "Audrey get up! It's almost 7 and we have to leave soon so get up!!" My mom said as she left my room. I rolled out of bed, literally, and fell on the ground. What a good way to start the day. I turned on my 5sos music and started getting ready. I went in my bathroom and straightened my hair and did a little make up and then got dressed. I changed into a gray hoodie, pink pants, gray converse, my braclets and I put on my glasses. I grabbed my backpack and looked in the mirror. I look presentable right? After that I started walking to school. High school should be fun. Good bye ninth grade preps, hello high school jerks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi I'm Audrey Dallas and I'm here to pick up my schedule." I said to the counselor. "Well welcome this year Ms. Dallas. It says you're new. Would you like us to have somebody walk you to your classes just so you know where everything is today?" She asked. "Umm yeah, sure. That would be great actually." I said. I don't know why but I was completely nervous for today. "Okay. She will be here in just one second. You can take a seat until se gets here." She said.

"Hi I'm Camden, you must be Audrey!" She said with a smile. Please don't be fake. "Yes, are you showing me around?" I asked. "Yeah come on. Do you mind if I look at your schedule?" She asked. "Here" I said handing her my schedule. "Oh cool. We have 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 7th period together." she said. "Okay so the bell doesn't ring for another good 15 minutes, so me and my friends usually hangout in the courtyard until then so you're more than welcome to join." "Yeah sure." I said.

"Hey guys this is Audrey," Camden said to her friends. "Audrey this is Carly, Macy, Reagan, and Dylan." She said. And yes Dylan is a girl. "Hi I'm Audrey." I said and they just looked at me and then they realized it. "OMG aren't you Cameron Dallas's daughter?!?" They asked. "Yeah but I kind of would like to be liked for me and not my dad." I said. "Oh no we get it. We were just wondering." Dylan said. "So do you skate?" She asked. "Umm yeah a little. I dance also" I said. "Well cool I would love to see you dance sometime." She said and then the bell rang. "Come one Audrey. We can walk together if you want." Camden said. "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|Lunch|

"Audrey do you want to sit with us?" Reagan asked. "Yeah. I don't want to sit alone." I said and we all laughed. "Dude you're lucky you have your own lunch, this school lunch sucks." Macy said as she put her tray down. "So Audrey tell us about yourself." Camden said. "Umm well I'm 15, obviously, I have a baby brother and sister, I'm on YouTube, my boyfriends name is Jack, my boyfriend and best friend live in North Carolina, I'm always very curious, and I'm confused as to why school started on a Friday." I said and we laughed at the last part. "Well you sound great." Carly said and then my phone rang and it was Jack. "Excuse me." I said and went to the hall.

(J- Jack, A- Audrey)

A- hello

J- Hey babe. I forgot to call you this morning. I wanted to wish you good luck on your first day of high school.

A- Awww thanks Grier!

J- no problem Peanut.

A- I promise I'll call you on Monday before you go back to school.

J- Your so sweet. I wish I could be with you.

A- me too. I have to go okay? I love you.

J- I love you too peanut!

|end of call|

"Sorry." I said as I sat back down. "No that's fine. Are you ready? The bells fixing to ring for fourth period." Dylan said. "Oh yeah." I said. "We have geometry together so we can walk together, all of us." Camden said.

"Hi guys, I'm Mrs. Johnson your geometry teacher." She said. Throughout the class I stared off into space thinking of Jack and before I knew it the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|end of the day|

"Good lord Camden!" I laughed. "Why didn't you tell me p.e. was like that." "You looked athletic so I didn't think you'd have a problem." She said. "Wanna walk home with me?" I asked her. "Sure" she said.

"Woah! I love your room. It's huge and I live the lights. It looks so tumblr." She said. "Haha thanks. It's nothing special. Want to stay over tonight and make a YouTube video?" I asked. "Yeah sure let me ask" she said as she texted her mom. "I'll be right back. I have to ask to" I said as I walked downstairs. "Hey mom," "Yes Audrey?" She asked. "Can Camden stay the night tonight?" I asked. "Yeah sure but be quiet because Braxton is sick." She said. "Okay when does dad get home?" I asked. "Umm I don't know. He had to work late." "Oh okay"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey guys it's me Audrey back with anther video and this week we are going to be doing the smoothie challenge with my special guest this week. Guys this is my new friend from school, Camden." I said into the camera. "Hi" she said and waved. "So basically what this challenge is, is we have ten thing, 5 good 5 bad, and the names of each thing are written on a slip of paper and were put into this hat. We will each pick one and then put. That ingredient in our cup and then at the end the one who am drink the most of their smoothie wins. Okay? You ready Camden?" I said. "Just a little nervous." She said and laughed.

"Okay I'll go first." I said and pulled out a piece of paper. "Wow! I get to start off with pickle juice." I said as I poured in the pickle juice in my cup. "Ooh I got milk. Umm okay?" She said and laughed.

By the end of the video, I had pickle juice, Apple juice, chocolate syrup, mayonnaise, and gummy bears. Gross I know. Camden had things in hers that made it like an actual smoothie dodge ended up winning. "You tired?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "Let's go downstairs cause we can sleep in the living room." I said. "Okay sounds cool." She said and we went downstairs.

I turned on 'Mean Girls' and we laid down on separate couches. "Thanks for being my friend today Camden. I didn't think I would make friends so fast." I said. "Oh it's no problem. I love making new friends." she said and then we both fell asleep.

//////////

A/n: okay guys so if you would I would love for you guys to comment on my chapters. Thanks:)