Chapter 3

"Can you stop? Thank you" I asked my annoying cousin. "Tallon! I swear if you touch me again your gonna get it." See, my mom is Taylor Caniff's sister and Taylor has a son named Tallon. He's annoying. "Tallon STOP!" I yelled. They are at the house to hang out today and I'm ready for him to leave. "Dad!" I yelled. "What Audrey?" Dad asked. "Please tell Tallon to stop messing with me." I said. "Tallon stop messing with Audrey." He said so plainly. "Much love dad." I said sarcastically. "So Audrey how's life?" My uncle Taylor asked me. "As good as it gets." I said. "Does someone have a boyfriend?" He asked giving a little smirk. "Not yet. I'm talking to a bo-TALLON THATS IT!" I yelled as I jumped on Tallon and hit him. "Audrey! Get off of Tallon, now!" My dad said. "Ugh fine!" I said. "And Tallon go sit down." Taylor said. "So, Audrey who are you talking to?" My aunt Heather asked me. "Jack." I said. "Jack Grier?" Tay asked. "Yeah!" I said. "Oooh girl. You two would be cute." Taylor said trying to act like a girl. "Oh my goodness." I said laughing.

|Cameron's POV|

"Taylor, come help me with these burgers and hot dogs!" I yelled. "Okay coming." He yelled. "Thanks" I said. "So Cam, Aud and Jack?" He asked. "Don't get me started. That's all she talks about. I can't believe she hasn't asked for him to come over." I said. "Dad!" Audrey said. "What Aud?" I asked. "Can Jack come over?" She asked. Spoke too soon. "No!" I said back. "Why not?" She asked. "Because I said so." "Ugh." "Loose the attitude Audrey!" I said. "Anyway, he likes her too so she's over the moon." "Well you have to give them a chance Cam" Tay said. "I just don't want her to grow up Tay" I said. "I know I know but some time you've gotta let go." He said as he patted me on the back and took the food inside. Maybe he's right?

|Audrey's POV|

"Hey dad?" I asked. "What?" He said. "Can Bailey come over and go swimming with me?" I asked. "Yeah sure, but you know Tallon and Tyson are swimming in there and I don't want any fighting, you hear me?" He said. "Yes sir" I complained. Taylor has three kids Tallon whose 10, Tyson whose 5, and a new baby girl, Teegan, who is almost 1. She's my favorite because since the other ones are boys, they like to act tough and pick on me and it's annoying, but Tyson is not that bad, he's pretty cute. "Hey Bailey!" I said as I opened the door. "Do you already have your bathing suit on?" I asked. "Yeah I do." She said. "Okay let's go." I said.

"Bailey that's cute." I said. "Thanks I love yours too." "Thanks." I said back. My bathing suit was a bright coral, strapless, bikini top, that my dad hated but mom loved, and cheetah bottoms and Baileys was the same except her top was baby blue and her bottoms were just black. "Okay Bailey I'm burning, I'm getting in the pool." I said. "Right behind you." She said. "Okay Tallon and Tyson, me and Bailey are going for a swim, a relaxing swim, so don't bother us okay?" I said with a sassy tone. "Audrey Dallas!" My mom yelled. "What?" I asked. "Don't be like that, that's rude. Apologize." She said. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." I said.

"Mom can Bailey spend the night?" I asked. "Not tonight Sweetie, sorry. Audrey didn't do her chores and her cousins are staying over. Aud go get ready for bed." She said. "Ugh fine, bye Bailey!" I said. I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas and went downstairs to take my vitamin. "Audwy?" My little cousin Tyson asked as he pulled on my pants. "What's up bud?" I asked as I picked him up. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked. "Yeah sure come on let's go upstairs." I said.

"So Tyson did you have fun today?" I asked. "Yeah it was fun. I like hanging out wif you. It's fun." He said. "Aww thanks Ty!" I said. "Audwy?" He asked. "Yeah bud?" I asked. "Guess what?" he said. "What?" I asked. "I wove you so much." He said. "Aww thanks bud I love you too" I said back. After that I got a FaceTime from Jack. "Hello?" I said as I answered it. "Hey babe!" He said. "Aud who is that?" Tyson asked as he climbed over my shoulder to look at my phone. "That's Jack!" I said. "Jack this is my little cousin, Tyson. He's five." I said introducing Ty. "Hey Tyson." Jack said. "So what I was saying was, do you maybe want to go to the mall tomorrow?" He asked. "I'll have to ask since my family is here but I'll let you know." I said. "Okay goodnight loser." He said. "Goodnight Jack!" I said as I ended the call. "Goodnight Aud!" Tyson said as he cuddled up to me. "Good night Tyson!" I said and plugged my phone in, turned my music on, and kissed Tyson on the forehead. "Love you!" I said. Yeah, sometimes I really do love my cousins.