Chapter 36

"Jack, quit being stubborn" I said playfully hitting him. "You quit keeping a distance from me and be my best friend again" he said mocking me. I froze. I can't do that. I miss him more than anything but I can't come back. "Audrey," Jack said. "I know I hurt you and I'm so sorry" he said. "Jack, can we just not talk about this right now?" I asked. "Please, I miss you" he responded. "I know" I said looking down. "Take me back" he said taking my hands. "Jack, I don't know, I just" I said and he cut me off with his lips on mine. I immediately pulled away. "Jack" I said shocked. "What?" He asked. "Why did you kiss me" I Asked. "I told you I miss you" he said. I kissed him back. "I love you and miss you too." I said completely in shock with myself.

"Audrey, Blake is here to see you" my dad said. I looked straight at Jack and we both walked downstairs. "What's he doing here?" Was the first thing that came out of Blake's mouth. "Excuse me? I told you we were hanging out today and besides I need to talk to you" I said. "What are you going to break up with me now that you have Jack?" He asked. "How did you know" I said. "Bye Blake." I said and he left.

"Audrey," Jack said. "I don't want to talk about it Jack" I said and went and sat on the couch. He sat beside me and put his arm around me and put my head on his shoulder. "I love you Jack" I said. "I love you Audrey" I said and we ended up taking a nap on the couch.

••••••

"Hey kids get up dinners ready" my dad said waking us up. "Yay, food!" I said getting up. "You're a dork." He said and put his arm around me. "So Blake wasn't here long" my mom said as she got the twins so some food. "And he won't be back" I said and Jack and I laughed. "And why is that?" Dad asked. "Let's just say that I should've stayed with Jack from the start" I said and my dad smiled. "I know you too would work things out." He said.

"This is really good" Jack told my mom. "Thanks, it's Audrey's favorite" she said. "Figured" he said and I slapped his arm. "Hey watch it" Dad said and we laughed. "Sissy guess what!" Braxton said. "What?" I asked. "We got to go to preschool today" he said. "You did?" I asked. "Yeah and bubba is in my class" Cassie said. "No way" I said and they both nodded. "Well what did you learn today" Jack asked. "Umm I think it was our ABC's and that stuff but I don't remember because my favorite part was the toys" Brax said. "Did you two learn your ABC's?" Dad asked Cassie. "I don't know. I was to busy making friends with the cute boy" she said and we all laughed. "That is defiantly your sister" Jack said to me. "Cassie, you can't have a boyfriend" I said. "Why not? You do." She said. I just looked at Jack and smiled. "Yeah, I do don't I" I said and kissed his cheek. "No PDA at the dinner table." My dad said. "And you can't have a boyfriend until your 30" he said to Cassie. "30?!?" She asked and he nodded. "That's a long way away from 5" she said. "Alright you two, are you ready to take a bath?" My mom asked the twins and they nodded and headed up to the bathroom.

"And now everything is back to normal" I said. "What do you mean?" Jack asked. "I'm back to being Jack Grier's girl and Cameron Dallas' Daughter" I said and kissed his cheek.

///

Hey guys, that's the end! I've decided not to make a sequel, sorry! Thank you guys for reading. I'm actually kind of sad to stop this book. I am writing another book though. I'm fixing to started a Matthew Espinosa one called Forever and Always. Thanks Guys, Love ya💖