Chapter 29

"Are you ready to leave?" Dad yelled. "Yeah. I just need you to come get my stuff." I said. So I'm leaving today to go to the beach, so happy. We aren't going to the beach in Cali only because we always go there and we just want to go somewhere else for a change. But the best part is we are taking Bailey. Yes I know, I haven't seen her in so long and boy am I happy to see her. You might want to know about my mom. Well she and my dad got into a fight and she took Cassie and Braxton with her and Justin back to North Carolina. She and dad have a court date sometime next month. But for now I'll worry about my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Flight 267 to North Carolina" the intercom blared. "You ready to go?" Dad asked. "Yeah but where's Uncle Matt and his kids and Jack and Bella and Nash?" I asked. "They left last night. I told you that earlier." Dad said and laughed. "Oh Duh. I remember now" I said and handed the lady my ticket and boarded the plane.

-Skip Plane Ride-

"Bailey!" I yelled and ran to her as I got the plane. "I've missed you so much Bay" I said. "I've miss you too. You ready for Sprink Break 2k15?" She asked. "Uh of course. I promise I won't stay stuck up Jacks butt either." I said and we laughed. "Come on your staying in the beach house next to mine." She said and we took off.

"I'm way up I feel blessed" we said as we sang along to the radio. "You girls are crazy." My dad said. "No we're just best friends" we said. "Are you girls hungry?" He asked. "No not really" we said. "Alright well we have food in the beach house." He said. 10 mins later we drove up to the house. "Aww it's so cute" I said as I stared at a old purple beach house. "If you say so. I mean it's only purple cause you picked it." My dad said. "True" I said and I walked into check out the house.

"Hey babe!" Jack said as I walked in. "Hey" I said. "Here let me take your bags to your room. You get the biggest room with a bathroom since your the only girl besides Matt's kids and his wife but they are sharing a room. And then there's mom and Bella but they are sharing a room with Dad. And I'm sharing a room with you." He said and kissed my cheek. "Ooo cool" I said looking at Bailey. We walked into my room and saw it was covered in balloons and a sign on the wall that says, 'Will you fly UP to prom with me?' It had the house with balloons on it from the movie up. "Aww Jack" I said and covered my face. "Don't cover your face babe, it's cute" he said and took my hands off my face. By now my dad, Nash, Aunt Ryleigh, Matt, his wife and kids, Bailey, and Bella were all standing at the door. "So prom?" Jack asked handing me a bouquet of roses. "Yes!" I said and he hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey why don't you go take a walk on the beach with Bailey since you have seen her in a while." Jack said as we cuddled on the bed. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah babe" he said and kissed me. "Okay" I said and texted Bailey to meet me outside. "Dad I'm going on a walk with Bailey" I said. "Okay be careful. Love Ya!" He said. "Love you too." I said.

"Hey Bay!" I said as I walked outside and onto the beach. "So what's been going on?" I asked. "Well I finally have a boyfriend" she said. "Omg really?!?!" I said. "Yes" she laughed. "Wait who is it?" I asked. "Do you remember Taylor Smith?" She asked. "Omg you're dating him?" I asked. "Yes!" She said. "I'm so happy. Like this made my life!" I said and she laughed. "So what about you?" She asked. "Umm parents got divorced. I live with my dad and the babies. Well LIVED with the babies. Mom and dad got into a fight and she took the babies and her boyfriend and moved back here" I said. "Oh I'm sorry" she said. "It's fine. My mom and I weren't that close anyways" I said and kicked sand. "We should probably head back" I said. "Yeah. Hey maybe your dad will let me stay over and me, you, and Jack can pull an all nighter just like old times" she said. "Yeah come on let's go ask." I said.

I walked into the beach house and found Jack asleep on the couch. "Aww he looks so cute" I said and bent down by him beside the couch. "Hey baby, get up" I said. "Babe, get up" I said shaking him. "Hmmm? Oh sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep." He said. "It's okay" I said and went to talk to dad. "Hey dad" I said. "What?" He said. "Can Bailey stay the night over here?" I asked. "Yeah I don't care" he said. "Yay! Thanks." I said and wen downstairs. "Bay he said yes." I said. "My parents said yes too" she said. "Yes about what?" Jack asked. "She's spending the night and we are gonna pull an all nighter." I said. "Oh cool!" He said.

|1 a.m.|

"Woah calm down Audrey" Bail and Jack said because I wouldn't stop laughing. "You guys know I laugh a lot when I'm tired." I said. "I don't think this all nighter is gonna happen." Bailey said. "Yea me either" Jack said. "Why don't we just go to sleep" I said. "Sounds good to me" Bailey said and laid down on the bed she was sleeping on. "Okay goodnight" I said as I turned out the lights and snuggled into Jack. I'm so happy to have both of my best friends together again.

//////////

Hey guys. So let me know what you think about my book in the comments. Go check my new book. Is called Nash Grier's Twin Sister! Thanks guys.
-Morgan💜