17.

"I been through some shit man, but I be on my shit man"

17. Jezel Khloe Chavez

June 22nd, 2012

The more I tried to hide my face from the sun beaming in my window, the more it came in contact with my face. I rolled on the right side of my bed, feeling the empty space. I reached over on the nightstand and grabbed my phone off the charger. I unlocked it and looked at the time.

10:23 A.M. 

I shot Audrey a quick text telling her to come in my room and sat my phone back down. I turned on the flat screen tv mounted on the wall, turning the channel until I found re runs of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. It was about 5 minutes before Audrey came inside my room with her Mac book and sat down next to me.

"You know you all over the internet right ?" She said

"What, they found out about last night ?"

"Yeah and that your dating Rocky"

She opened her laptop and slid it over to me. I grabbed it from her and looked at the article.

A$AP Rocky's New Girlfriend upcoming model Jezel Chavez ?

As we know, A$AP Rocky is on his way doing big things in the industry. He apparently has a beautiful girl on his side. New and Upcoming model, Jezel Chavez was spotted with A$AP Rocky last night leaving a club in Downtown LA. She's 23 and just celebrated her birthday yesterday. Check out some pics of the beautiful model below.

A$AP Rocky and Model Girlfriend thrown out of club in Downtown LA

Upcoming rapper A$AP Rocky and his alleged upcoming model girlfriend, Jezel Chavez were reportedly kicked out of Club Exchange last night. From our sources inside the club at the time, Ms. Jezel was angry a party goer sat down on her mans lap. After her and her friend, another upcoming model Audrey Brooks, were done giving the girl the business they were reportedly thrown out of the club by security. But we guess security ruffed up the girls a little too much because the A$AP Mob were ready to throw down with security. No word from the A$AP camp on the incident.

"At least the second one had a little bit of truth in it" I pushed it back over to her

"Yeah, I'm mad they said we were giving the girl the business" She laughed

"Init, you heard from Joey ?"

"No, but how was your night ?" She smirked

"What you mean ?" I moved towards the edge of the bed

"Jezel stop playing, I know he gave you the horse sling"

"The what ?"

"The iron stick"

"The what ?"

"The dick bitch, damn"

"Oh, that's none of your business" I stood up

"Mhmm, walk to the bathroom door"

I moved real slow because my legs were really hurting. I could barely walk, but I thugged it out just because I didn't want Audrey in my business.

"My nigga gave you the fucking water pipe" She yelled

"Bitch shut up"

"I already knew he gave it to you anyways" She laughed "You were all like Rocky, oh my god" She said in this high pitch voice