18.

MY MAMA THE REAL MVP BRUH ! She just let me order my Black Pyramid Jacket that I wanted for the loooooooongest of my 14 years alive. My daddy said he gon' buy me a iPhone if I get all A's and B's on my progress report that's coming out Monday, so y'all already know my grades looking right. I got easy classes, so it really don't matter. Antywaaaaaaaays.......

MARCH 1ST is MY DAY ! 

Ya' girl turning the big 15, but it sucks my birthday on a Sunday. Can't do nothing cause school tomorrow. I'll probably update chapters for y'all on Saturday since I'll probably be out somewhere. On to the chapter now.

"When I sit back and think about it, shit could be much worse"

18. Jezel Khloe Chavez 

July 18th, 2012

"Aunty J !" Amira yelled

"What you want toots ?"

"How come you aren't outside ?"

"Because Aunty stomach hurts"

"Oh" She shrugged "MAMA !" She yelled

"Why are yelling and I'm right here ?" Janelle asked

"I thought you were outside"

"No, now why are you screaming my name ?"

"Aunty J doesn't feel well"

"Whats wrong ?" Janelle looked at me

"My stomach hurts, like my cramps are horrible. I vomit every freaking where and I can't hold none of my food down"

"You wanna go to the doctor ?"

"Yeah"

I slipped on some sweat pants and slid my Jordan 7 "Bordeaux". After putting my hair in a simple messy bun, I slipped my ray bans on my face and grabbed my phone off the charger. When we made it to the doctor, I filled out all the paper work and now we were waiting for the doctor to call e back.

"So, did you find out who sent you the fruit ?" Janelle asked 

"No, Rocky said he didn't send them"

"And you don't know who called you either ?"

"No, they had like a deep old voice. They hung up before I could say anything else"

"Do you think it could be -"

"No and if it was him, fuck him" I cut her off

Before she could say anything else, the doctor called me back. We all got up and walked to her office. My doctor was a nice lady, looks like she could be in her late 40's early 50's. She asked me questions about how I was feeling, and I told her.

"Do you think you could be pregnant ?" She questioned

"That's a good one doc" Janelle chuckled

"0% percent chance" I rolled my eyes at Janelle

"Can I get you to pee in this cup for me ?" She handed over the cup

"Sure" 

After doing my business, I handed her the cup back. She came back in the room after five minutes and started smiling.

"Alright Ms. Jezel, looks like you're expecting" She smiled

"I'm what ?" I questioned