28

Y'all ho's better be voting and commenting before I virtually beat y'all ass.

Oh and I got work detail for getting my 8th tardy bruh, like who tf wants to pick up trash after school ? 

Birthday on Sunday, TURN UP ! 

Follow me on tumblr

andimdeja.tumlr.com

"I don't give a fuck"

28. Jezel Khloe Chavez

October 3rd, 2013

"Quit fucking grabbing me" I yanked away from security

Cameras were flashing as I was trying to make my way to my car, but security was being a bitch grabbing me and shit. All I wanted to do was go home and lay down.

"Jezel, what happened in the club ?" One of the paparazzi asked

"No, I beat that bitch ass" I answered

"Who's the bitch ?"

"Don't act stupid"

"Did you guys physically touch each other ?"

"Yep and I don't give a fuck either, tell the whole fucking world"

"Did you guys fight over Rocky ?"

"I don't fight over dudes"

"Do you think you and Chanel will ever be friends ?"

"Get the fuck away, no more questiones for your dumbass" I shooed him away

"Audrey, do you have anything to say ?"

"We handled our business" She shrugged

I made it to my car and me and Audrey got inside. My phone was going off the entire time, but I ignored it and put it on airplane mode. Fuck is everybody calling me for ? If you not my father calling me, I ain't answering your phone calls. When we made it back to the house, I took a shower and jumped in my bed.

I took my phone off airplane mode and texted my father to check on Naila. Once he replied she was sleeping peacefully, I put my phone on the charger. As soon as I laid my head down, I was out like a light.

-

Yawning, I stretched my arms out. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I sat back down on my bed checking the time.

9:08 AM

Early as fuck. I so used to Naila waking me up in the morning. As I laid in bed, my mind wondered off to what happened last night at the party. 

"Hit me bitch, hit me ho ! Make me some money today" Audrey yelled

Someone from the crowd tried to grab it from her, but she pushed them away and threw the bottle our direction. Me and Audrey ducked just seconds before the bottle could hit either one of our heads. I knew security would be coming any second, so I did what I needed to do

Snatch that bitch

I reached across the person who was infront of Chanel and yanked her by her hair as hard as I could. She screamed as she fell down on the cold club floor, making the club goers look at us. I cocked my fist all the way back and kept punching her repeadetly in her head. Audrey came over and hit her one good time before security swept her off her feet. 

They tried to get me to let go of Chanel's hair, but I had a tight grip. The bitch need to learn how to keep her mouth fucking close. 

"Let her hair go !" Security yelled

I yanked her hair one last good time and I could hear it rip from her head. I looked in my hand to see a piece of her real hair in my right hand. She lifted her head up as the security guard held her crybaby ass.

"Nanana boo boo" I stuck out my tounge holding her hair up for her to see

"Get her out of here !" The security guard yelled

He roughly grabbed me and kept pushing me towards the exit. I was real close to punching the shit out of him, but I didn't need no law suits on my end.

The sound of my phone ringing snapped me back in reality.

"Who this ?" I answered

"You don't have caller i.d. on that new phone of yours ?" Natalie asked

"Shut up smart ass, I didn't look at it before answering"

"Mm, shows what type of person you are"

"What the hell you want before I hang up on you ?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to bring me something to eat when you come to pick Nai up"

"What you want to eat ?"

"Something that sells breakfast, like sonics or chic fil a"

"Alright, I'll get it"

"Thanks, I love you"

"Love your ugly ass too, Naila awake ?"

"She was but I guess she fell back asleep"

"Awe, I'll be there in 20"

"K"

We hung up the phone and I walked over to my closet so I could slip on something to get Naila back this morning. Before I could step in my shower, my phone started ringing.

"Natalie, I'm getting dressed now" I said in the phone

"This not Natalie, and don't you got caller I.D. ?" Rakim's voice said through the phone

"I answered it without looking" I rolled my eyes like he could see me

"Did you really have to do that shit though ?"

"Do what shit ?"

"Attack in a club infront of a whole crowd"

"I ain't attack her, she said some slick shit about Naila and myself"

"So you had to pull out her real hair ?"

"She deserved that shit, she threw a fucking bottle at me"

"Jezel, I'm not going through this with you"

"Oh, I said nanana boo boo too" I smiled

"Petty man"

"I don't give a fuck, I have things to do so bye"

He smacked his lips and soon I heard the line beep. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on my bed. He can get mad all he want too, I could care less. He need to learn how to keep his bitches in check.

Chanel in the mm

No hate to Chanel, so don't nobody inbox or comment saying no slick shit to me about her character. 

5+ Comments and Votes