7.

Before I start this chapter, I just want to say Rest In Peace to an important figure in A$AP Mob. A$AP Yams played such a big part in the A$AP Mob. For those who don't know about him, he was the co-founder of A$AP Mob and A$AP worldwide. He passed away on sunday and I just want to thank him for putting together A$AP Mob along with the help of others. You will be missed.

R.I.P Steven Rodriguez 

1988- 2015

"Thought I told you not to trust these hoes" 

7. Jezel Khloe Chavez

"But look at these" I picked up one of my hats

"Just slip one on already"

I slipped on the black polo hat and pulled my ponytail from out the hat. Today we were going to get pizza with the gang since we were all bored and haven't seen each other in a while. I grabbed my house keys, phone, and walked out of my room with Audrey.

"Where you going?" Janelle asked as she carried a sleeping Amira past us

"Pizza, and maybe somewhere else I dunno"

"Don't get in trouble"

"I never do"

"Stop lying" Audrey shook her head

"Shut up"

We walked out of the house and I locked the door. As we were walking, I guess some dudes were trying to talk to us. They were just so ugly, like ew no.

"Wassup ma ?" One of them came next to me

"Bye" I dismissed him

"Damn, I can't get your name ?"

"Bye"

"Aye you better stop, thats Rocky girl" His friends said

I mushed my eyebrows together and looked at him. 

"Who told you that?" 

"Everybody know, but just know Mariah looking for you"

"And who the fuck is that?" Audrey wrinkled up her face

"His girlfriend, well ex now"

"I'm not scared of no ho, if she looking for me she know where to find me"

After that conversation with the boys, I was really confused. Honestly I don't know why they would see me as Rocky girlfriend, we're just friends as of now. As for the Mariah bitch, I'm really not worried. If she was really looking for me, we would've already fought by now. If she really wanna fight me over Rocky, that's fine. I'm not gone fight over Rocky, I'll fight because of her disrespecting me. One thing girls need to learn is never fight over dick, you look stupid.

"Aye, its the fugitives" Ferg said as we walked in the pizza place

"Fuck you, alright" I flicked him off laughing

We all ordered our pizza and sat down in a booth. Everyone was ingaged in some random conversation about some ho they all smashed, which I was not interested in.

"Why you so quiet?" Rocky asked

"Who's Mariah?"

"Why?"

"Cause she appearently looking for me"

He shook his head before taking a sip of his drink

"Don't worry about her, she ain't nothing"