22.

Did y'all see that Hot 97 interview with Tyga and Chris. Chris kept talking and Tyga was like "Let me talk dog" it was funny man. Chris was drinking that Henny. No more Henny for you chris

"Everything I do is for you

And I really do adore you"

22. Jezel Khloe Chavez

August 5th, 2013

"I wish you would go back to sleep" 

She just stared back at me laughing

"Well since we're both up, let's see what we're gonna do today"

If you're all wondering, yes she's here. My cute baby girl Naila Amare Mayers is here. She arrived here May 15th, 2013 and I've been in love with her ever since. I gave her Rakim's last name since I was being nice that day in labor and Janelle told me to. Shit if it was up to me, her last name would be Chavez. Her middle name is Janelle's middle name since Amira has my middle name.

Alot has happened over these few months. My biological dad came around and introduced us to his new family. He has a wife and 3 kids, and we all got along the first time we met which happened in January I think. His wife is nice and treats us as her own, which I appreaciate. He moved out her in California and stays in Calabasa.

Janelle also moved out here and her and Nick are together again. They claim they want to raise Amira together, but we all know they missed fucking each other.

I moved to California like I said I would and now reside in Los Angeles. Me and Audrey kept our promise and together we got a place. We still work for Darren and do gigs to get our money, we've actually gotten pretty well notice over these few months.

As for me and Rakim, you can already see what happened. I call him on a first name basis and we don't talk about anything unless its about Naila. He's gotten himself a place out here, so I won't be doing any back and forth. It was gonna go my way anyways.

For Mariah, the baby wasn't Rakim's. It was one of his friends, whom I'm guessing he isn't cool with anymore. She stays out of my business and I stay out of hers, which I'm never really conerned about. She feels like shes got one over me since me and Rakim are no longer dating, but little did she know it was just the icing on top of the cake. 

I've gotten numerous text from people saying he was cheating and sleeping around, but I ignore them all thinking oh they just want us to break up. I wish I listened to them when I had the chance, instead of being blind sighted. 

I've been doing pretty good myself. My focus is just on Naila and myself. Well I can't lie to y'all, I've been talking to someone. He's very nice and I met him when I went out with Audrey for something to eat. I've had this wall built up against any dude that tried to talk to me, but he actually broke it down. 

He's met Janelle and Audrey, along with Joey's crazy ass. They all like him, but we just haven't taken that step to call ourselves official. We both agreed on just taking it slow. Y'all will learn about him soon.

I've heard that Rakim moved on to some model. I think her name is Chanel or some shit. As long as she doesn't mind my business, we good. I don't want her around my child since I haven't met her yet.

"Where's my god baby" I heard Audrey yell

"In my arms, drooling on my shoulder" I walked down the steps

"Awe my Naila" Audrey took her from me "How are you ?" She asked

"I'm good, focused on my love bug"