3.

"Being hot get you the MVP, Stayin' hot get you the hall of fame"

3. Jezel Khloe Chavez

"What you plan on doing today?" Audrey questioned concentrated on the blunt she was rolling

"I dunno, might take Amira with me to the basketball court"

"Not looking like that" She looked up at me

"Shut up, I just got to slip on my shirt"

"Whatever Ratchet J"

"Fuck you"

I walked over to my closet and grabbed my white baseball jersey. I slid it on my arms and fluffed my hair around. After slipping my feet into my Nike Air Force 1 high tops, I went to go get Amira ready.

"Amira" I yelled walking towards her room

I opened her door and she wasn't in there. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and texted Janelle.

Where you and Amira go? 2:31 P.M.

Dumb Bitch: Nick wanted to see her, so I dropped her off while I'm at work 2:33 P.M.

If I'm not home by the time y'all come back then I'm at the basketball court with Audrey 2:36 P.M.

Dumb Bitch: K 2:37 P.M.

I slid my phone into my back pocket and went back in my room. Audrey was scrolling through her phone while smoking the blunt she rolled up.

"We going to the basketball court, come on" I slapped her leg

"Quit hitting me, and this hoe on Facebook said everybody out there" She stood up

"Which hoe?"

"Allison"

"Braces Allison or glasses Allison?"

"Braces"

"She too pretty to be a hoe, but oh well" I shrugged

"I know right, its always the pretty ones that turn out hoes"

I grabbed my house key and put the lanyard around my neck. We walked out the house and I made sure to lock the door. After checking, we made our walk to the basketball court which wasn't very far.

"About last night" Audrey started

"I almost fucked that bitch up bruh, like real talk"

"Listen, I don't even know who the bitch is. She acting like she run shit, she lucky that boy was holding me back"

"Dash big ass kept blocking my way, but I boxed her ass when I walked around him"

"I saw that shit, you did that lean back on that bitch" Audrey laughed

"That bitch can't be messing up my face, got me fucked up"

"Yo, I'm mad you told that bitch back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up"

"I don't know what's up with hoes these days" I shook my head

When we made it to the basketball, that hoe wasn't lying on Facebook because it was like everybody and they mama was here. Me and Audrey stood along the sideline as there were multiple things going on. People were playing basketball, some listening to music, and others just smoking or drinking.

"They playing Rocky's song" Audrey pointed out

I started listening closely to the song playing and sure enough it was Rocky rapping. I looked around the court to see if he was here, but couldn't spot him.