5.

Before you start reading this update, go check out my sister Qveen54 books "Chained, Restrained Addiction (Chained sequel), and Untangling Knots. Vote and Comment on them and don't forget to check out my books on my page.

"Heard he had a lil bitch, I ain't tripping on that"

5. Jezel Khloe Chavez

"Jezel" Someone shook me

I ignored whoever it was and snuggled into my cover some more. 

"Jezel get up"

"Leave me alone" I mumbled to whoever it was

"It's your neice birthday"

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to Amira's room to see her sleeping, not for long. I picked her up from her bed and started singing and spinning her around.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you" I sang in her ear loudly

"Aunty let me sleep" She whined

"You sound like me" I wrinkled my face

I kept spinning her around until she was finally awake laughing and giggling. I carried her out of her room and into the kitchen where I knew Janelle was.

"Audrey left this morning?" I asked

"Yeah, she said something about a test her momma giving her"

I laughed to myself knowing she's talking about the drug test

"Aunty J woke me up" Amira said as I sat her on the counter

"You can't sleep all day" Janelle responded

"I know, but it's my birthday"

"Birthday girls don't sleep all day"

After we all ate the breakfast Janelle cooked, we all got dressed since Amira's party was going to be at our house. I took a shower and got dressed in a simple burgundy shirt, some black jeans, and my wheat timberlands. I left my hair out because it was wet and curly from the shower, and I don't feel like doing anything with it. I added my gold rope chain around my neck and my gold anchor earrings.

I heard my phone ringing as I was looking in the mirror, and I picked it up not looking at caller i.d. 

"Who this?" I asked placing it between my shoulder and ear

"You ain't got caller i.d. on ya phone now ?"

I rolled my eyes knowing it was Rocky

"I didn't look at it smart ass"

"What you doing today?"

"My neice birthday is today and we're throwing a party for her"

"Oh shit, the little girl that kept asking me questiones?"

"Yeah, her"

"Aunty J who you talking to?" Amira walked in my room

"Rocky, why?" I turned to look at her

"Does he know it's my birthday?"

"I just told him"

"I wanna say hi"

"Hold on, she wants to talk to you"

"Put her on the phone then bruh bruh"

I passed the phone to Amira and grabbed my glasses from my dresser and slid them on my face. I went into the bathroom and did the rest of my woman duties before returning back to my room.