34.

"Cause what happens if I fall in love, then you cut me loose ?"

34. Jezel Khloe Chavez

December 25th, 2013

"Audrey I'm not playing with you" 

After everyone's company left, my dad wanted to have a special dinner. He had to put two of his nice tables together to have every chair fit for everyone. The seating order was kind of awkward, if you ask me at least. It went me, Rocky, Chanel, and Natalie. Sitting next to Natalie was Yanni and next to Yanni was Mariah. After Mariah, their was Ferg, Bari, and then Quell. Next to Quell was my father and next to him was Twelvy, next to Twelvy was Nast, and next to him was Yanna. Illz was seated on Yanna's right and next to Illz was Audrey who was seated on my left. 

I had Naila in my lap who was trying to chew on anything in sight. She scratched me because I wouldn't let her chew on my finger, she has my attitude already. Rocky would occasionally bother her which resulted in her screaming and whining. 

I had a conversation with Cole, but not before Rocky wanted to interrupt while I was talking to him. He was visiting his family in Dallas, TX with his mother, little sister, and father. 

"What you doing now ?" Cole asked

"Nothing, checking on Naila. Hows Texas ?"

"Not as bad as I thought it would be"

"Aye Jezel" Rocky barged in the room

I shooed him away and signaled that I was on the phone

"Who you talking to ?"

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off walking into the bathroom that was built inside the room. I continued my conversation until Rocky wanted to bring his black ass in the bathroom. I was messing around with my hair as Cole continued to talk.

"My mama sister out here, she acting like a lil bitch"

"It's not nice to talk about your Aunt like that"

Who am I to give advice about talking nice about someone

"She acting like one, why not call her it"

Rocky stepped closer to me as I held my hand up signalling him to get out the bathroom. He put on that ugly ass smirk and came closer. I tried not to laugh as he started doing the Harlem shake. 

"Go away" I pulled the phone away from my mouth

"Tell me who you talking to"

"No"

"What you say ?" Cole asked

"Oh, I wasn't talking to you" I spoke in the phone

I continued talking to Cole as Rocky just stared at me through the mirror. After wrapping up my conversation with Cole, I hung up and walked out of the bathroom, well attempted. Rocky wrapped his arms around my waist as I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing ?" I raised an eyebrow

"I'm giving you a hug"

"I don't want none of your lovey dovey hugs"

"This is a friendly hug"

"Liar, now let me go so I can go"

"Why you acting like this ?"