26.

"The moral of the story not to speak on that

She on the team, shorty mine now"

26. Jezel Khloe Chavez

October 2nd, 2013

"Why you not dressed ?" Cole asked

"Because I don't know what to wear" 

"Wear that, you look fine to me"

"No I don't, I look ugly"

"Jezel, keep what you got on. Don't change cause I ain't waiting on you"

"Cole, shut up"

"See if I wait on you"

"I'm about to hang up on you"

"Who would bring you food then ?"

"Whatever, call me when you're outside"

"Alright, lil baby"

I laughed and hung up. I slipped on my Adidas track pants and laced up my Jordans. I brushed my hair down and smoothed out my edges as Naila started babbling. I put my phone in my right pocket and turned around looking at her.

"You're going to hang out with your grand daddy for a day while mommy's going to hang out with Cole"

She started gnawing on my cheek with her gums making me laugh. She started this habit of trying to bit e peoples cheek.

"Why are you always biting my cheek ?" I asked kissing her multiple times

Her laughter filled the room making me laugh. I'm pretty sure I'm more in love with Naila than I am with myself. 

"Cole is here !" Audrey yelled

"Open the door then, duh dickhead" I rolled my eyes walking down the step

Audrey is so damn dumb sometimes. I wonder if her mother ever tried to get a check for her, I know I would. I reached the bottom step and jumped off the bottom step making Naila giggle. When I looked at the door, there was Cole standing there on his phone looking all cute and what not. 

"She ready ?" Audrey asked reaching for her

"Yeah, my Dad has everything over at his house"

"Okay, have fun. Be home by 10"

"Shut up Audrey"

She left out the door with Naila and I grabbed my keys from the table by the door. 

"You look beautiful" Cole complimented

"Thanks Colie"

"That name gay as hell"

"You like it"

"Only cause you call me it"

I started laughing and we exited out of the house. We walked over to his Range Rover and got inside. As we drove down to the Japanese restaurant I wanted to go to, I started taking selfies since the light was the selfie god.

"You always wanna take a picture of yourself" Cole looked over at me as the light turned red

"If you wanna be in my selfies, you should just say so" I angled the camera

"Don't nobody wanna be in your ugly selfie"

"You need a big bottle of haterade"

"Long as you drink it with me"

"Funny" I exited out of camera

We reached the Japanese restaurant and he parked close to the door since neither of us wanted to walk a long distance. We both got out the car and walked inside. Once we ordered everything, we sat down at a table waiting on our food.

"Can you smile for a picture ?" I asked turning the camera on him

"Why you always want me to smile in your pictures ?"

"Because you never do, and you're cute when you smile so smile"

"Look at the girl calling me cute, but since you begging me so bad I'll smile"

"I'm gonna take one so make sure you look good"

"I'ma smile how I wanna smile"

"You gon' smile how I want you to smile"

He smiled and I snapped the picture of him. When our food was ready, he offered to get it. He came back to the table and handed me the chopsticks I always get when we come here.

"Chopsticks my nigga" I took them out their paper

"You barely know how to use them shits"

"Watch me" I opened my box

I got the chopsticks between my fingers and picked up a piece of broccoli. I held it in my mouth and started smiling since he doubted me I couldn't use it.

"Ha, told you I could use it"

"I took a picture of you since you wanna always be taking pictures"

"For real let me see" I leaned over

He turned around and I looked at the picture.

"Send that to me, I look cute"

"I know, that's why I took it"

"I look so cute though"

"What you doing tomorrow ?" He asked

"Drop Naila off with Rakim since his birthday is tomorrow and might go to his party"

"Sounds nice"

"As long as his new girlfriend isn't there, I'll be good"

"Don't hit her"

"I'm not. Now if she try me, its a whole different situation"

"Jezel"

"Fine I won't hit her"

Picture that Cole took in the mm

Wanted to give Cole a whole chapter to himself

I think he's a good dude for Jezel, Y'all think so ?

5+ Comments and Votes