35.

"I feel one minute, yeah we got it then it's gone"

35. Jezel Khloe Chavez

December 27th, 2013

"No, I want you to get that one"

Rocky picked up the toy and looked at it

"This shit ugly as fuck"

"I'm paying for it, so hold the damn toy"

"You ain't giving my daughter no ugly ass toy"

"Rakim" I stared at him

"Jezel"

"Why you acting so difficult ?"

"You the one trying to give my baby some ugly ass toy"

"Just put it back then" I snapped rolling my eyes "Get on my last damn nerve" 

"You better calm down"

"You don't control me, so shut up"

"You gon' quit talking to me like i'm some lil damn child"

"You acting like one" 

He smacked his lips as Naila reached out for him. He grabbed her from me and took out his ringing phone. We walked down the isle of toys r us towards the exit since I didn't buy anything for Naila. Rocky was talking all loud on the phone like ain't had no damn inside voice.

Naila starting whining and Rocky was too busy in his conversation to notice it. I rubbed her hair and stuck her pacifier in her mouth. I rarely use it because I don't want her to get used to it and always whine for it.

"I'ma call you back" He spoke in the phone

He ended his conversation and slipped his phone back in his pocket

"Where you going after this ?" He looked my way

"Home, I'm tired" I yawned

"You'll go home in the morning"

"Excuse me ?"

"You not driving with her in the car while you tired, you'll probably crash"

"You really think I would put her in that much danger ?" I stopped walking

"I aint mean -"

"Leave me alone, don't say nothing else to me" I stopped him

To make my mood grow more annoyed, paparazzi was already outside of the store waiting on us to exit. I'm really tired of these motherfuckers.

"Jezel, are you in Rocky back together ?"

Rocky security was clearing a path for us as we walked towards the car

"Rocky are you and Chanel over ?"

"Jezel, how do you feel about Chanel dating Rocky ?"

"Rocky, is that baby Naila ?"

"Jezel are you and Chanel secretly dating ?"

"Shut the fuck up !" I snapped darting my eyes at that one person

Rocky covered Naila's face from all the flashes as we made it to the range rover. We got inside the car and his security gaurd closed the door after me. I hopped in the passanger seat as Rocky buckled Naila inside her carseat. After making sure she was in securely, he jumped in the drivers seat closing the door. I pulled out my phone and texted Audrey.

Change of plans, I'm not coming home

Biggest Bitch: Why?, I was waiting on you and my neice