Namjoon

I walked in rain. I knew my destination. Finally, after so much research, I found him. It wasn't easy. He is the first one I found.

I can't believe that he in this universe are the detective. To think, he is smart and very thoughtful.

I stopped in front of the library. I looked at my reflection in the window. After all this time, I looked tired and almost not myself. But I need to keep going. I promised that I will believe in them.

Taking one last deep breath, I entered the library. The smell of old books hit me. It was warming and reminded me of home.  I missed my home.

I looked around, I didn't say anything. Maybe he late today. I took steps further and proceeded to look for a book at least. My hand slowly brushed against the book's back.

I picked a random book and sit down on one of the tables. The book wasn't boring, but not very interesting too.

"It's a good book choice," a deep voice said. I looked up seeing the man I looked for. He smiled showing his deep dimples.

He looked exactly like I remember. I inhaled. I can't cry in front of men who saved me. Men who show how to love yourself and speak for yourself.

I smiled at him. "Thank you and please sit with me. I would appreciate a company". Men nodded and sit down in front of me. He took his book and started to read.

I looked at him. It hurt to see him so close, but far away too. He didn't know who I am, but I and my heart was beating for him. He is one of my saviors. Men, who my world loved.

He looked up catching my eyes on him. He didn't say anything but smiled a little. I need to do this now. This my only chance.

"Do you believe in different universes?" I asked. He looked at me skeptically. "Maybe yes, maybe no. There's no proof about others universe, how much I know" he answered.

"You don't even know. Your world beautiful and very much. But I miss one thing here. I miss seven guys, who showed who is true love is" I started. I saw how men looked at me. To him, I was some crazy lady.

"Can I tell you a little story I know?" I sweetly asked. He nodded muttering 'yes'. He was curious and I caught that.

"In one of the universe, there were seven men. Seven very handsome and beautiful people. They were humble and their music healed a million souls.

They showed people how self-love is important. They never give up on their dream. Seven guys, who had a very important place in one girl's heart.

They saved the girl. They showered her with love. The world shined brighter with them. But one day, something happened and they disappeared" a single tear slipped down my cheek.

Men's eyes saddened and he grabbed my hand showing his support. "Don't worry. I'm here to listen". He was a sweet and good person. He squeezed my hand last time and let go.

"How they disappeared?" He asked. I let a sad chuckle and looked deep into his eyes.

"I don't know. No one knew why or how they left. One moment they performed on stage and another they weren't. It caused huge chaos in the girl world."

"It's a very sad story, you told," he said. I smiled through the pain I felt in my heart. He still didn't know.

"Yeah, it's pretty sad. But on a good note, a girl was given chance to bring seven guys together again. But this time in another universe. They told, that maybe they don't write songs in here, but they would be family and that would bring seven back to the girl universe" I finished my story.

"Wow. I don't have words. It sounds like a whole book" he was impressed. "You have a good imagination" he complimented me.

"You could say that" I smiled at him. I took the letter from my coat. I saved him from heavy rain outside.

I looked last time at the letter than at the men in front of me. His dimples and eyes were my favorite. He was so beautiful, it was beyond words.

I handed him a letter and he looked at me puzzled. "What is it?" He asked. "It's for you. This will lead you to the others" I answered.

I stood up and he looked lost. I chuckled at him. "You are a good person and even better leader," I said.

He stood up and wanted to stop me from leaving. I shook my head and sadly smiled.

"I believe in you, Namjoon"