Hoseok

I was walking to my destination. I had a little puppy in my arms. He is stray. I found him on my way to sunshine. He is a little fluffy black puppy. He is so cute that I wasn't able to leave him. So, now he is with me in my mission.

To think, now he is very practical. And we going to the vet. It wouldn't be weird if I'm going with a puppy. Stupid me was planning to go alone. And yeah, how I would have talked with him.

So with a huge smile and cutie on my arms, I entered the vet. I straight went to check up lady. "Hello there. I want to show my new puppy to the vet please" I asked. She looked from her papers and smiled. She looked nice.

"Oh, nice to meet you. We have one doctor available now. Mr. Jung is free for your puppy checkup" she said looking at me from her computer. "Very good!" I said. Luck on my side today.

She got up and showed me his office. Before leaving she petted my puppy head and left with a sweet smile. I knocked on the door and heard "come in!". I would recognize that voice everywhere. He was there.

A smile light my face and I entered his office. He looked up at me and smiled his huge heart-shaped smile. He was lighting the room. "Nice to meet you! I'm a doctor, Mr. Jung. And I see you have this cutie here?" He asked looking at my puppy.

I nodded. I was awestruck by him. I quickly shook from my trance as he asked to put my puppy down. "What's his name?" He asked me. Oh, I forgot to name him. I looked at the dog and thought.

"His name Bangtan," I said and the puppy cutely barked. I chuckled at him. He smiled at me. "It's an interesting name" he laughed. "It means a lot to me" I whispered.

He started to check Bangtan and I stood admiring him working. He was careful and he looked so handsome when he worked. These visuals. He always was so handsome and I didn't understand how people didn't say that.

"You know, where I am from. Bangtan means a lot for many people. It's meant self-love and courage. They were people who meant the world to me." I said sadly smiling.

He looked up at me with worry. "You sound sad. Did they left or something? They sound very important to you" he said. Oh, if only he knew.

"They saved me from my darkest times. They showed the importance of self-love and they just always were there. It hurt when they disappeared, but I'm getting them together again. Maybe don't the same, but still" my voice shook.

He sighed. "I hope everything will go well for you. I never heard someone talk about others like that. You sound like a good person" he said. He finished checking my dog.

"And Bangtan looks healthy puppy. I know he will be happy with his new owner" he gives me my puppy and smiled. I locked my eyes with him.

I took the letter from my bag and give him. I sighed. "This is for you. I hope this will lead you to your happiness. Because you are a very good person. You don't understand how much hope you share with others"

He took the letter from me and locked his eyes with mine. His brows furrowed. "You are living sunshine Jung Hoseok. Please keep them happy. I believe in you. You deserve to be happy with them"

After that, I quickly left without looking back. It's time to find a maknae line. I halfway did.