Yoongi

I can't believe I'm here! This is so beautiful! The Art Academy of Daegu. I can't believe it was so easy to get here. Thinking I would need to get all these passes. I think it's doing something with me being from not this universe.

I shrugged my weird thoughts and entered Academy. I saw people swirling around. I do not fit here. But I'm not here to learn I'm here to find my boy. Yeah, I'm OT7 but you just can't but love that man gummy smile.

I unconsciously smiled for my memory. I miss them, even they don't know I exist. It's good that I have a chance to talk with them here even though they aren't the same. They are in the way, but it's just another universe. This so hard.

"Excuse me, where can I find Mr. Min's performance?" I asked some kid who walked past me. He stopped and answered "Just walk to the second floor and it's room 217. It's already started tho"

Oh, crap. I quickly walked to the second floor and searched for 217. "Found it!" I whispered and quietly entered. Here he was. In his element. Even in this universe, he is still hella talented. My heartbeat quickly.

I sit down on the last row. Watching him playing with the piano, made me cry. The last time I saw him he was rapping on the huge stage with his other members. It was so amazing to see them perform for the first time.

And then it went downhill. I still hear screams in my nightmares. How it happens, I still can't put it in. One minute they in front of us and another they went. It flashed before our eyes.

Suddenly I heard people clapping and looked up, seeing him finishing his performance. He stood up and bowed. People started to leave, but I stayed. I need to give him a letter and go to another location.

Soon, it was just us two. He still didn't spot me and I had my time to have better look at him. Oh, how much I wanted to see his smile. To hear his calm voice and his reassurance words. He was so comforting.

"What are you doing here still?" I was pulled out from my daydreaming. He locked his eyes with me. His gaze was dark, but his kitten eyes still had a soft touch to them. I smiled at him.

"I'm here to have a few words with you" I answered and stood. He looked up and down at me. "Do I know you?" He asked. I stopped in front of him and shake my head. "No, you don't. But I know you"

"Are you some kinda stalker?" He glared at me and I laughed. "No, never. Don't worry I'm not here to harm you in any way. I'm here to help you"

"What help I need from you?" He asked again. He had a lot of questions. "I just gonna tell you something and give you a letter. Then leave and you don't see me ever again. So listen" and I started.

"I know you may be happy here, but I here to help you reach more. I'm here to help you find your family, your brothers. It sounds insane, but when you meet them you will feel what I'm saying now.

You are seven families. I know someone like you before and they taught me so much. They were saviors of my life. They did so much for others. They were amazing. And when you meet others you will feel that. You will be amazing"

He looked at me like I'm crazy. I am. No one is sane to come to strangers and tell them these things. But I need to do this for them and only them. It's my time to give them the happiness they deserved.

"You are crazy. I didn't understand anything" he said. I smiled at him." I know. But you will understand soon." I pulled a letter from my pocket. It's the third letter and gives him.

"Yoongi, you don't understand how much your music reaches. Don't forget that you deserve to be happy."