2|My name is...

The girl grumped and whined still fussing in her bed. The small puppy came closer to her face to wake her up.

"Bangie! The hell! I'm up!" The girl shot up from her bed. Her hair was messy, pillow wet from her saliva.

"I'm a messy sleeper" she mumbled to herself and got up. She took the dog into her arms and took a leave to the kitchen.

She got herself and of course her puppy food. "Today, we will go to them. To get a look and if everything is fine maybe then I leave"

Day went slowly and boring for the girl. She packed her bag in the afternoon and left with the dog to look for the guys.

She knew where she can find them. She always had tags on them and it looks like it was handy.

The girl with the dog took a bus drive to their destination. It was two hours ride so the girl took a short nap.

Someone started to shake the girl and her eyes popped open. "We at last station" the old lady sitting next to her said. The girl nodded and left the bus with her thing and the puppy.

"Here we go... I'm thinking if they remember me?" She walked with her dog. "What I say to them?"

"Why I didn't before coming here?! I'm stupid" she still mumbled to herself. People around looked weirdly at her, but she gave zero fucks.

During the walk, the girl grabbed coffee and muffin for herself. She also didn't forget to feed her puppy. The puppy was everything she had for now.

Finally stopping at the apartment complex she looked up. "Wow. They live good how I see". She saw security and knew they don't let her in.

So, she does the things how she knows. She snuck into the complex without security catching her. She was that lucky.

Entering the luxurious lobby she made a straight line to the elevator. She was happy that she wasn't spotted yet.

The Elevator door opened and she went in. She pressed the 7th floor and the elevator went up. Of course dog in her arms.

Opening door sound was heard and the girl went out from the elevator walking down the hallway to the one apartment.

" Ready?" She asked for her puppy. The dog barked and the girl strongly knocked on the door. Silent followed.

She waited for a minute or more. "Maybe they aren't home?" She whispered. But when she was ready to leave, the door snapped open.

She jumped from the sound and looked at one of the guys. Tall, strong, and tanned skin guy.

"Namjoon! It's pleasure to see you again! I have a quick question for you" she said. Namjoon brows furrowed but he nodded still.

"So, are you got together? Seven of you?" She asked. "Yes," Namjoon shortly answered. 

"So that's not it" she whispered to herself shaking her head. "So I think it's my bye" and with that, she was ready to leave, but a strong arm stopped her.

"No. We have questions for you" Namjoon sternly said. The girl gulped seeing the serious look in his eyes. She nodded.

He led her to the living where noises and shouts were heard. They stopped together and Namjoon cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.

They all looked up from their activity and saw the girl they so wanted to meet again.

"It's you!" Jin jumped up scaring Hoseok closely to him. He pointed his finger at her. Without a word she nodded.

"It's the same puppy!" Hoseok jumped from the couch too seeing the dog he treated. The girl nodded again.

"Silence! She finally here so we gonna ask her a couple of questions we have. She already agreed" Namjoon said.

"I guess, I agreed. I'm here already. " the girl mumbled. She had this weird habit. Namjoon looked down at her and nodded.

"I have a quick question!" Jimin jumped up and down looking at the pair. His eyes shined with curiosity.

Namjoon loudly sighed but let the younger ask. They have all the time. They not gonna let her go without answers.

"What's your name?" Jimin asked with a huge smile in his eyes. You sighed.

"I guess I forgot to tell you. My name is Lavender, shortly Lave"

<A/N>
I kinda don't know where I'm going with this story. At first, I knew but now I don't know. It's hard to roll the story. Still trying tho. I'm lacking this, but I still have like ten different stories started and with new ideas. I see where it goes.

Bye! And be safe!