Seokjin

It was a long way to come here, but I managed to do it. I looked up to the tall building in front. It was a hot day and I'm glad that I'm wearing summer clothes.

Not spending more time standing I entered the hotel. It was fancy and it screamed luxury. Looking at me, you can't say the same thing.

People stared at me weirdly, but I came not for this. I shot looks at them too and they stopped staring. I walked around looking for one of my guys.

He was easier to find, that mister Namjoon. They lived quite a long way apart, but I know after my mission it changes. My way stopped at elevators when I cached a glance of my guy.

I smiled widely and quickly entered the elevator together with him. He glanced at me and gave me a strange look. "Hi!" I waved at him. I needed somehow to start a conversation.

He cleaned his throat and shot me a look. "Hey there," he said lowly. His voice still was the same. He still had his unique and lovely voice. I would love to keep listening to him.

"Would you like to drink with me? Like coffee or tea?" I asked. His face crunched weirdly. I felt weird too, but I need to shot my chance. I didn't have time to play around.

"I don't know you really" he whispered. He was a little shy, I could tell. I smiled at him. "Don't worry about that. I have some things to say and then I will leave, but please I need you to listen for me. Only this time" I begged.

He looked at me skeptically. I try to give him my best smile. He sighed and nodded. "I guess, I can give you a minute of my time," he said. And it was enough for me. I just have to give him an envelope and leave to find other.

The elevator stopped and we both exited. He showed me the way to the hotel lounge and I went with him. He sits down on the couch and I took my place to another. Even I wanted to be slower with this handsome guy, I have another thing to do.

"So what is so important? You said you have to tell me something?" Guy stated and I nodded. There we go. I need to shot my chance. "It will sound like an insane story because is it" I started.

"Everyone has their path. But one person told me, that no matter in which universe you live there's are seven very handsome and talented guys, who helped a lot of people.

They were family, seven of them. They went a long way to show the world how much they are worth it. They climbed to the top with their power. There wasn't anyone like them. They have named the best" my voice trembled a little.

Men's brows were furrowed. "So, what it is mean to me? You said you have to tell me about me" he said. I sighed and locked my eyes with his gorgeous ones.

"You have a very important role in this. No matter what people told you stood up tall. You can't let hate reach for you. You very handsome and your soul is very pretty" I honestly said.

Guy looked weirdly at me and I just laughed at him. I took the letter from my bag and give it to him. "Please, read it and listening to it," I said standing up.

"Jin, you so important to the team too. You have the talent and don't listen to people who only care for looks. I know you have the biggest heart of all of them"

I looked at him last time and give him my biggest smile. "Don't forget, Jin. I believe in you!"