1|The story begins...

5 years later...

"Guys! Guys, can you be quiet for a little?" Jin shouted over all the noises that other boys were creating. Today is their 5th friendship anniversary. This day, 5 years ago they all met each other. They reached Jungkook, the last member.

"I can't believe it's been 5 years that we know each other. I can't imagine my life without you guys, my family" Taehyung's sentimental words warmed the rest.

"Oh we going sappy, don't we?" Yoongi sarcastically smirked, a lazy smile on his face. But, he was the happiest person inside, finding these guys, his family, his best friends.

They all gathered for dinner. After a long day at work, they met to celebrate. They shared all the funny, happy and lovely memories that they created together.

Jimin's mind flowed to different thoughts. He always remembers her when this day comes. He remembers the girl who helped them to create this family. He always thought about her in these 5 years.

The other guys weren't any different. Sometimes in random times, her face flashed in their minds. Her weird story that guys shared. They all felt the same. But they never got to know her name. They all knew her as purple.

"I wanted to ask this for a long time..." Jungkook started. He glanced at all his member and gathering his courage to ask. "Do you guys think of the girl? How is she doing?"

The table went silent. Of course, they thought about her. Some in one way and others in a different way. They all had some type of feeling toward the girl. But what kind of feeling it was?

"Of course Jungkook. She is the one who gathered us like family. But I would like to see her again. To know how is she doing" Namjoon answered. The girl who was mystic to him had something holding him.

"Do you think it would be hard to find her?" Jungkook asked. "I would like to find her. I even can help" Jimin happily said from his seat.

"And how do you think of finding her? Last time I remember she just disappeared " Yoongi was skeptical of all of this. But deep down he wanted to see her again. The crazy girl that's how he called her.

"I can dig something. At least try. And I think Jin can work with his sources too?" Namjoon asked. "I can try at least" Jin answered. That brought happy smiles on younger ones' faces.

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were the most excited about her. That weird and crazy girl was something that made their heart beat a little stronger. They didn't say anything about it though.

How weird it would sound if they say that girl who they met one time had some type of effect on them. But they couldn't deny it. They shared a liking for her.

"How much you can find without knowing her name though? All we know she can be some delusional girl" Hoseok said. He didn't have any opinion on this girl.

How can he? He barely knows her. Yeah, he was thankful for her. After all, she was the one who brought them together. But do he wanted to find her?

" It can be hard, but it's not impossible. It would cost time and patience, but if we try I think we can find her. We could thank her" Namjoon nodded.

"I think that's for now. We need to finish dinner and then we can watch a movie or something. How that sound?" Jin asked other members.

They all happily nodded and continue to eat. They laughed and shared memories. It was a very warming scenery to look at. They were happy. Happy together.

On the other hand, the girl was struggling. "I can't believe it! It's been 5 fucking years and I'm still stuck here! I did everything that I was told!" She ranted to her dog.

The small apartment for the two of them was enough, but the girl has still stuck in this another universe. She didn't understand what she needs to do to go back.

"Why? Why Bangie I still here? I brought them together. That's what I was told to do. But after this time I'm still out there" she still grumped.

Suddenly she shot up from her spot. Her eyes got bigger two times. Girl creepily smiled at her dog. "It looks we need to find them again and check if they are together how I told them"

"Maybe that's a deal. Maybe I need to keep them together and then I go back. Good look to me!"