3|Let's me explain...

The awkward silence.

They all were sitting around. After introducing each other, they all sit down to talk. Not that introduction was needed.

All the seven guys had many questions to ask for the mystery girl.

"You know, you can ask whatever you want. I'm ready to answer."  Lavender said, seeing how anxious the guys were.

"Okay. Why? Why you gather us in the first place?" Namjoon asked. Being a detective he was good at interrogation.

Lavender sighed. "It's fine. I can explain everything from the start and then I will ask you for favor"

Guys changed looks and Namjoon nodded. "Fine. But first, explain"

The girl looked around and started telling the story, why all of this happening.

"First, I'm not from here. In short, I'm from another universe..." She was interrupted by Hoseok.

"It already sounds unbelievable" Lavender looked at him. "Let me tell everything and then you can judge"

"So, it all happened at the concert night. I attended one of the biggest boy group concert. The concert, the songs, and the guys were fantastic, until..."

Lavender stopped. It was hard to remember this exact moment again. The panic, the pain.

"One of each group member started to disappear in front of the crowd. They just disappeared into thin air. People started to panic, seeing something like that.

The crowd started to shout and panicking, it was scary. While it happened every member was already gone. I can't explain how scary that was.

Security stopped the concert and people began to leave, but they all were scarred for life. A couple of days went bizaar, as no one could explain what exactly happened.

Group was still missing and them being this popular, caused massive panic in public. Videos of that day were shared and everyone started going on research finding them.

That went for three months and still was no clue where the guys went. No explanation, nothing. People started to lost their hope and it was the darkest time of all.

People honestly loved the guys. It was painful to look. Their fandom started to crumble." Lavender felt tears rolling her face.

Jimin who was sitting next to her came closer and took her hand in his giving silent comfort.

"One night, I was walking and while passing the stadium where the concert was held. A strong headache attacked me and I lost my consciousness.

Now, it's was the most unbelievable thing that happened to me. I was lost, but someone stopped me and said I need to gather you together.

They said this way I will be back in my world and the people I loved, the guys. They will come back. The only thing I needed to do, to make you gather together as a family. And this way I came into this world.

With mission gather you together. They did give me the first clue to find Namjoon and from that, I was alone going to you and finding these letters. It was the easiest way to gather you together"

Lavender let a breath she was holding. Finally, she let true go. It was hard holding everything inside.

"It sounds like madness. Unbelievable and kinda crazy. But something inside me tells me to just trust you" Jin honestly said.

"I have the same feeling. I don't know what to do with this information" Yoongi said shaking his head.

"So what help you need from us now. You gather us together, but now I see you still here" Namjoon said.

"I know. That's why I'm here. I'm want to come back. But something still holds me here. I need your help to find what" she answered.

"I don't even know where to start. It sounds very messy. How we help you if we don't know to start" Jin said.

"They said I need to gather you as family. I think that's what holding me in. Do you think of each other as family members?" The girl asked.

Guys changed looks. They were living together for five years. But some of them still was anxious about how they label each other. We're they family?

Hoseok who was all this time lost in his mind looked at the girl's serious face and asked.

"Why us? Why do you need to gather us exactly?

Lavender knew she needs to answer.

"The missing group was BTS. The members were exactly a copy of you. They were you, but in another universe."

///////<A/N>\\\\\
I finally updated this story. Not gonna lie I'm kinda disappointed in this storyline. I want to end this book, but on a good note. And when I started this story it was easier and now I don't know where it's going. Still trying tho.

Sorry for the waiting and crappy update.

Be safe!💜💜💜💜💜