Jungkook

After few bus rides, I finally managed to find that school. I can't believe I will see him so young, still in school years. Well, I traveled to this universe, and how I see I traveled years back too. That's kinda cool I guess.

Letting a sight I finally reached the school gate. Looking around I quickly slipped with others kids. I kinda look like a kid too, so it's easier. It's was easy to get to his school.

I didn't know where to find him here, in school. So I asked around, what can I say not everyone was so friendly. And not a lot of people knew him so it made my work harder.

I just need to give him a letter and I'm leaving without any trace. They don't even don't remember later. With a determined look, I went on a mission to find him.

"Hey! I heard you looking for Jk?" A tall guy asked. I couldn't deny he was good-looking. His face looked like cute bread with his adorable cheeks. "Yeah, I am. Do you know where I can find him? I have something to give him"

The boy nodded and took my wrist dragging me with him. I didn't pull. He didn't look harmless and like I say he looked cute and handsome. My bias Taehyung is shaking right now.

We stopped, what looked like the gym. "He is here. Training" he said spinning around ready to leave. "Wait! What's your name?" I asked. He gives me a simple smile and I wanted to squeak. "I'm Soobin"

"Thank you Soobin for help!" I thanked him. He just nodded and whispered. "I hope your task going well" and he distempered with that, without me saying anything else. It was weird.

Shaking my head, I entered the gym looking around and seeing a single figure in the corner of the room. He was training. Even in this universe, he gave all of him to his passion. I slowly walked to him, not wanting to disturb him.

When I was close enough, I loudly cleared my throat. He shot from his place and looking straight at me. His black doe eyes were to die for. His face was dripping with sweat and his hair was dissolved. I swallowed.

"Who are you? And most important why are you here?" He asked with a husky voice. He went and took a water bottle drinking it. "Who I am it's not important. But I'm here to give you something very important" I said seriously.

He left the water bottle and went closer to me. "Okay, so give me that something and leave," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows. That's was rude. "First, I will tell you something. Trust me, I tired of being out here too" I mumbled.

I closed my eyes took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see him staring at me. "I will keep this shirt. You will hear more when you meet others. There were seven incredible talented guys in another universe. They were amazing beyond anything. They also helped a lot of people.

But one day when they performed in front of thousands of people, they just vanished into the air. And of course then panic started. No one knew what happened and no one could explain something like that too.

So, one of their fans distempered too. Actually to find them. Because some kind of spirit or something like that, give her a task. She needs to find them and put them together again. Seven of the" I let a breath.

I was so tired of telling this story over and over again. It wasn't happy memory to keep living it. I looked at his face to see a shock. I don't know. From my pocket, I took the letter and give it to him. He took it with a scowl.

"Interesting story you have" he chuckled. "You don't even know half of it. But I hope everything is in place from now on. Thank you for listening to my crazy talk" I nodded to him and was ready to leave. But I looked last time to him.

"Never give up on yourself, Jungkook. You are something amazing. Don't give up on yourself and you will see where it would lead you. You are light to many lives"