chapter 8

Yoongi POV

"Just do it you pacing back and forth is giving me a headache!" My cousin said catching cheese balls in her mouth.

she's a few years younger than me her name is Lisa and she's the only one I can talk to about Jimin because I just don't wanna tell my friends about Jimin and I just yet because for one Jungkook hates Jimin more than me and I don't wanna deal with Seokjin saying he was right so I'm keeping it a secret from them.

"I called you here to help me not yell at me," I said still pacing.

"You called me because I was your last choice and you don't wanna tell your friends," she said eating cheese balls on my bed.

"Don't get crumbs on my bed!" I said she giggled and shoved more in her mouth.

"But I'm serious Yoon it's not a big deal just text him a simple hi with two I's," she said I look at her already so confused she explains further "Because the one I is too simple and three I's is too slutty" she added I just blink at her.

"What the fuck? How is hii with three I's slutty " I said

"What? This is simple math god your old" she huffed I plopped down on my bed next to her she feeds me a cheese ball.

"I'm 18 and your 16 don't be ridiculous," I said she shrugged.

"I can leave right now," she said I whined and hold her arm.

"No help me please I'm so fucking nervous your so smart my smart pretty cousin" I pleaded she rolled her eyes.

"Okay give me your phone trust in Lisa little one," she said I rolled my eyes but handed her my phone.

She wiped the cheese ball dust off her hands on to her pants I cringed but she typed away on my phone and hit send.

"What did you say?" I said she smiled and ate more cheese balls.

"OH! He is typing back!" She said I sat up.

"Already?" I said then my phone dinged we both screamed for some reason.

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled

"WHAT? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" I said she started to laugh and drop the phone.

I quickly picked up the phone and looked at the text

yoongi:
I like to choke on hotdogs
this is yoongi by the way :)

Park Jimin:
um okay...
what else do you like to choke on?

My blood runs cold and I drop my phone screaming

"LISA! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!" I yelled she started to laugh even louder

"Oh my god! I didn't think he would say that" she said then started wheezing I started smacking her with the pillow.

"He's gonna think I'm weird now! Ugh! Your evil brat" I said and grabbed my phone to quickly text Jimin back.

"Whatever Yoon that was a great opener and now that is done I'm going to get some more cheese balls maybe some grape juice " she huffed and left my room

yoongi:
oh my god jimin!!
I didn't send that text! Please believe me that was my little cousin okay! I don't even like hot dogs I don't choke on anything!
Expect that one time but it was a potato! But I fr almost died
Okay I'm talking to much
:(
Just block me now