chapter 9

Jimin POV

"How's this," I said walking out of my bathroom in a new outfit.

"It's literally just a white t-shirt with jeans," Hoseok said

"Yeah but I'm trying to look causal like I wasn't trying too hard," I said

"But you are trying hard very hard actually this is your fourth outfit," he said I rolled my eyes and opened my closet to keep looking.

"I called you here to help me not judge me the concert is in an hour," I said realizing all my clothes are lame.

"You called me here because Namjoon is busy," he said

"Very true be honored you were my second choice Tae would be no help," I said sitting on my bed next to him our backs against the wall.

"You look stressed," he said

"Very I want tonight to go well it's important to me," I said he hummed and patted my shoulder.

"I know I pick on you a lot but I'm happy for you buddy and I want everything to work out because it's lowkey my fault it didn't work out I didn't like Yoongi when I was younger because he was cute and smart I thought he was gonna steal you away and I'm an only child who doesn't like to share my friends," he said I smiled and patted his thigh.

"It's okay we were all stupid kids I just wanna make it right now," I said he stood up in a superman pose.

"Well then lover boy I have the perfect outfit to wow that boy of yours trust in hope," he said I chuckled.

"I trust you," I said

-one makeover later-

"And done!" He said and moved to the side so I can look in the mirror and it's not bad I look good.

"So whatcha think?" He said I nodded

"Good but it's freezing no jacket?" I said he shook his head.

"No the concert is indoors and you have nice arms! Show them off he will swoon" he said

"Okay, but where did you get this Gucci belt from?" I asked