chapter 25

Jimin POV

"I don't know if I can do this" he huffed I chuckled and kept tying his ice skate up tight.

I took him to the ice skating rink and ever since we pulled up he has been saying how much he can't ice skate.

"Stop whining it's gonna be fun and romantic " I cheered he pouted and crossed his arms he looks adorable today I told him to dress warm but he looks extra adorable today I wanna kiss all over his face.

I finished lacing up his skates and help him stand up he wobble a little and held my hands tight I smiled at him.

"Falling face first on some ice isn't fun or romantic" he said blinking at me his cheek are rosy.

"Whatcha you mean? It's super romantic! It's in all the kdramas" I said he rolled his eyes.

"Name one" he said I locked our hands together in front of us.

"Love alarm Uh Boys over flowers" I said he glared at me.

"Both those couples didn't have happily ever after" he said with a pout.

"Our story will only end in happily ever after" I whispered he gave a small smile.

"How do you know that for sure?" He asked

"Fine let's go I trust you" he said I smiled and pecked his lips he started to walk like a baby deer towards the ice.

I stepped on the ice first with ease hands still locked with his he took tiny steps and soon both skates were on the ice he wobbled and held me tight I was in front of him skating backwards pulling him.

"I'm gonna fall!" He yelped and thank god the rink wasn't that busy maybe 10 people.

"No never I would never let you fall just hold my hands " I said he locked eyes with me and nodded.

"It's just like roller blading" I said

"I'm scared to fall on the ice" he whispered I smiled at him.

"It's okay baby I got you" I said

After 5 minutes of explaining how to skate he somewhat got the hand of it I eventually was able to hold his hand skating next to him we went slow he held me tight.

"See your doing amazing I knew you could" I said he chuckled.

"Your hopes in me are so high" he joked I kissed his hand we were skating around the oval shaped rink music playing softly I recognized the song it's "Put Your Record on" by Ritt Momney 

"I love you" I said he blushed a little

"Why you smiling so big like that?" He joked

"I'm...I'm so happy" I said he smiled softly