chapter 64

Yoongi POV

After watching the planes take off I called my parents and asked if I could stay the night at Jimin's it took a lot of convincing but they finally said yes so we walked into the house around 11:30 we tiptoe to his room and close the door I sighed and plop on the bed looking at the ceiling seeing he has glow stars up there.

"I'm so sleepy" I huffed he laid down next to me

"Same undress me and tuck me in baby" he whined

"Excuse me I'm the guest you should be getting a bath ready for me," I said

"Okay how about a bath together in my bathroom?" He said I sit up and look at him.

"I'm not against that idea but your tub is tiny as hell," I said he flopped over and cuddling my side.

"It can fit us plus my mom ordered all that bath stuff doesn't a nice hot bubble bath with a Lush bath bomb sound nice to you then I'll give you some soft pajamas" he pouted I pinch his cheek.

"Your so cute fine let's go," I said he smiled and stood up and pulled me with him.

We walked towards the bathroom and he started getting the bath ready he filled it up with bath oils and toss in a pink bath bomb that made it all bubbly.

"All done," he said then stood up and blinked at me I scoffed and started to take off my clothes I started to unbutton my top and slipped it off.

He is just blinking at me as I strip "What?" I said

"It's I-I just haven't...I haven't seen you like this in a while" he said I chuckled I walked closer to him.

"Why you so shy all of a sudden we have literally had sex in this very shower before," I said unbuckling my pants.

"I'm not shy my brain just melted right when I say your bare chest and your cute nipples," he said I giggled and slipped off my pants now I'm in my white Calvin boxers "Okay maybe this was a bad idea," he said

"Come on it will be fun and slipper" I purred near his ear he gulped.

"You tease what happened to taking it slow," he said I shrugged and started to unbutton his shirt.

"It's just a bath," I said and got his shirt totally unbutton and took it off and toss it with mine he looked me up and down.

"Ugh I'm a weak man,"  he said I smiled at him and started to unzip his pants then undid the button.

"Come on get in front I'll sit in facing you,"  I said he huffed and took off his boxers I tried not to look at it but oh well...

He got in the tub and I took off my underwear as well then I sat in front of him so we face each other the water actually felt really nice I sighed and laid back on the tile.