chapter 37

Yoongi POV

"Damn slow down yoongi" I hear Jin say and I ignored him and took another shot of tequila then bite the lime it still burns going down but I'm trying to get plastered.

"Yeah, Hyung the party hasn't even started yet pace yourself," Jungkook said I roll my eyes and lay back down on the couch I have always liked going to Jin's house because he is rich and has a huge house his dad is a CEO.

The three of us are in the living room the party starts in 30 minutes Jin has his living decked out Christmas lights wrapped around the columns and hanging from the ceiling and a fricking disco ball and the amount of alcohol lined up on the bar is...

The three of us are in the living room the party starts in 30 minutes Jin has his living decked out Christmas lights wrapped around the columns and hanging from the ceiling and a fricking disco ball and the amount of alcohol lined up on the bar is crazy even Jell-O shots and all kinds of beers and a fucking DJ it's crazy Jin has too much money.

I look down at my outfit and huff loud blowing the bangs out of my face Jin dressed me up crazy.

"Do I have to wear this? What was wrong with the outfit I came in" I said I can feel the alcohol slowly taking over my body and I've only had 3 shots.

"You showed up in yellow sweatpants and a Spirited away shirt it was tragic" Jin huffed

"I loved my shirt! So screw you" I spat 

"You look great Hyung," Jungkook said

"You guys are my entourage and you have to look just as hot as me," Jin said

"Well I was very comfortable in my clothes now my belly is exposed and I'm in leather pants what if I have to piss and get them off who will help me then!" I spat

"You look extremely hot so stop complaining you have a nice body," Jin said I crossed my arms on my chest

"What does it matter? Who am I trying to impress anyway..." I mumbled

"Yourself maybe?" Jungkook said "Just have fun tonight Hyung enjoy yourself" he added

"Whatever I'm just gonna sit here eat two full bags of chips and take more shots and try to ignore that my ex has a girlfriend now," I said bitterly already pulling the two bags of chips I hid under the couch.