chapter 58

Jimin POV

A day...

I waited one day well technically I waited until 8:00 pm that night but all this is bugging me!! I was at school all day dealing with everything then I got called to the office because everyone is blaming me for this!!

The school is trying to pin the video on me and well  it worked because all the context clues pointed to me so I was fucking suspended for two days!!

Everyone is blaming me!

The school

The students

My mom

And Yoongi...

And that's why it's late at night and I'm driving to his house because I can't fucking focus on anything besides him and I just can't sit and have Yoongi out there thinking I did this to him.

I pull up to his house it's around 8:30 at night I parked on the street and got out of my car I walk to his window and I kept throwing pebbles at his window and I just hit it with two peddles when I saw the curtains open and my heartbeat speeds up.

There he was in a yellow hoodie with the hood pulled up his black glasses on his face and right when he saw me he immediately closed the curtains.

"Yoongi please! Talk to me," I said I threw another pebble at the window than other after that then three more after that.

"Yoongi I'm not leaving unless you talk to me!" I shouted I might be disturbing the whole neighborhood but I don't care.

Then the curtains are violently ripped open and then the window is opened "What the fuck are you doing? Be quiet and go away" he said

"No! I won't leave we need to talk right now I can't focus on anything else besides you!" I said he glared at me.

"Stop yelling and leave my parents will hear you" he shouted back

"I know your parents aren't home and you just yelled! At me! " I spat

"I live here I can do what I want! But you need to leave you man child" he said

"You better come down right now or I will blast Waka Waka by Shakira so loud," I said holding my phone.

"Fuck off," he said I sighed and turn the volume up on my phone really loud and hit play and Waka Waka played from my phone and his eyes widen "Turn that off!" He said I shook my head.

"Come down we need to talk please," I said over the music he rubs his face.

"Fine! I'll unlock the door come in" he said I nodded and turned off the phone I saw him close the window and I walked towards his front door.

I get to his door and it swings open and now I see him up close with his yellow hoodie and matching sweatpants and the hoodie even had cat ears with his messy brown hair and black glasses on his face.

He looks adorable

"Baby please" I whispered he immediately started crying I try to touch him but he moved away from me and it hurt.

"D-Did you do it?" He asked looking at the ground.

"No! I didn't of course I didn't" I said

"Jimin...You're the only one who had that video" he said looking at me he had tears in his eyes .

"Baby I didn't and would never do that," I said he hugged himself.

"What y-you said in that v-video..." he whispered