chapter 27

Yoongi POV

"Are you sure your parents are gone?" He said as I unlocked the door to my house we both stepped in I kicked off my shoes he followed and close the door.

"Yeah they are at the hospital for the rest of the night it's just us," I said with a wink and went into the kitchen he followed me.

"What shall we do?" He said voice deep I lean against the counter and pull him close our chest touch I brush my lips against his and the lean close near his ear.

"Eat I'm starving" I whispered near his ear and moved towards the fridge and I open it "Oh! Eomma made Bungeoppang!" I cheered and took out the pastries.

"Wow you tease look at you right now you look adorable how can I control myself," he said I smiled and popped the fish-shaped pastry in the toaster oven.

"What aren't you hungry?" I said he stood in front of me hands on my waist I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm hungry for something" he whispered I scrunched up my nose.

"That's was corny," I said he scoffed

"I just miss you don't pick on me" he frowned I play with the hair on the back of his neck.

"I see you every day like all the time," I said "speaking of that I need to spend more time with Jungkook he is making me feel bad for not hanging out with him anymore and he is my best friend," I said he sighed

"Okay...and I bet I can't convince you to let us all hang out I could get along with Jungkook as long as he doesn't touch you," He said I shook my head.

"Not yet and I love jealous Jimin kinda hot" I whispered and leaned in to kiss his jawline down his neck he groaned.

"Are you trying to distract me from the topic of Jungkook?" he said I grabbed his chin and pressed our lips together pulling him close.

"Nope," I said against his lips and kissed him again I licked into his mouth he held me tighter as the kiss got heavy.

"Such a tease Min" he whispered voice deep and velvety my body just reacts immediately pushing us together bodies so close.

But I hear a little ding and pull back he chased my lips

"Foods ready," I said and walked out of his arms I carefully took the two fish-shaped pastries out of the toaster oven and placed them on a plate.

"You just can't kiss me like that and walk away" he pouted I roll my eyes move towards the stairs.

"Let's eat upstairs in my room baby," I said he huffed but nodded and we went upstairs I plopped down on my bed he sat next to me I place the plate on my lap.

We just sat and ate the Bungeoppang it was delicious my mom made them homemade

"Wow your mom is a good cook," he said wiping his hands on a napkin.