chapter 35

Jimin POV

"This is a stupid plan" I huffed

"Shut up I'm a genius this will work," Taehyung said we stood in the hallway of the school near my locker

"Please explain it to me again," I said crossing my arms.

"Like I said we make him jealous! He will see you with someone else and get jealous and then realize what he lost and tell the world he loves you then you will kiss and makeup and BOOM happily ever after" Taehyung said I roll my eyes.

"I agree this is stupid" I hear

"Somi! You're supposed to be on my side!" Taehyung spat I look at the random girl Taehyung as with him today she's cute not my type but cute.

(Somi in the fanfic 🙈)

"When I said I wanted to make him realize what he lost I didn't mean this way and when I said that I was bitter and hurt," I said

"That's exactly why this will work! Don't you trust me?" He said I shook my head.

"Honestly I don't," I said he glared at me.

"Okay do I have to be here?" Somi said

"Yes!" Tae huffed

"I feel like I'm being used?" She said

"No! You're the only lesbian I know if I use another girl they will fall for him and that will be a mess and also you will make your ex jealous as well it's a win-win," Taehyung said Somi and I both roll out eyes.

Taehyung phone went off he looked at it and smiled "Yoongi is here! Hobi texted me here! I made him be lookout" Taehyung said then took out his AirPods giving Somi one than me we both blink at them.

"Don't give me that look! Put them into your ear and listen to my commands" he said

"Your acting like we're in the matrix," I said he ignored me and pushed my back against the locker then moved Somi in front of me.

"Shit! Hobi said he's coming I'll be hiding over there just listen to what I say" he said and dashed away I sighed and looked at the girl in front of me I mean I am bisexual and she's pretty with long hair and big brown eyes but he doesn't hold a candle to yoongi.

"I'm sorry about this," I said she shrugged.

"It's whatever plus Taehyung said he would give me $70 and his Louis Vuitton belt so I'm cool," she said I huffed.

"Okay! He's about to turn the corner! Somi put your hands on Jimin's shoulder and stand closer to him" I hear tae say and Somi follows what he says.

She placed both hands on my shoulders and step closer she smelled like vanilla

"Fuck! There he is!! Jimin smiles at her and acts as you like her" I hear I smile at Somi "Good and....there! He noticed you guys! Don't look over at him Jimin!!" I hear it takes all my power not to look over him I've been doing it for a weeks.