chapter 48

smut ahead

Yoongi POV

"I can't hyung I'm so nervous I talked a lot of game but it actually might happen and I'm nervous what if I do it wrong? What if he doesn't like my body? What if he just decide right in the middle of it that he actually is straight and yell how gross it is"

"Okay first calm down where are you right now?"

"The bathroom..."

"Good did you shower and get ready"

"I did.."

"Good have the outfit I gave you"

"Ugh yes"

"Well don't worry everyone's first time is awkward but it's different for you because Jimin loves you that boy loves you a whole lot just go with the flow let him lead"

"Okay okay...but Jimin's has experience...what if I'm bad at it?"

"Shut up it will be fine once it starts the nerves with go away your first time is amazing when it's with someone you love and they love you back don't worry yoonie just relax"

"Thanks, hyung"

"Good get that dick"

"Ugh bye"

I hung up the phone and placed it on the counter I look in the mirror and took a deep breath then I reached in my bag and pulled out the shorts Jin bought me they are very revealing and lacy I shake off my nerves and take off my pajamas and underwear and slip on the shorts.

Once they are on I spin around in the mirror to look at myself

"Not bad" I whispered

I then try and fix my hair fluffing up my brown locks

"Ugh stupid hair" I whispered I then looked around the bathroom I used the mouth wash and washed my face I look at my body again and sigh

Then there is a knock at the door I jumped

"Yoonie are you okay?" He said my heart is drumming.

"O-Oh yeah I'm fine one second," I said

"Okay I'll pick the movie," he said

I hear him walk away I sigh and look in the mirror one last time hands on the counter I look over my face and body the white lacy shorts.

"It's okay it's Jimin...he won't hurt you plus you're a badass bitch you got this" I huffed I pat my face and look at my pale body in the mirror bare exposed chest pale legs.

I open the door and poke my head out I see him on his bed looking at the TV remote in his hand he hasn't noticed me yet

"J-Jimin" I whispered

"Hey what movie do you want? Comedy or Action" he said eyes still on the TV so I slowly walk out and stand by the bathroom door Jimin's room is kinda cold I hold my hands in front of myself.

"Jimin" I whispered again

"Okay how about King Kong Vs-" his sentence got cut off and he dropped the remote in his hand and his eyes widen.