chapter 34

Yoongi POV

"Yoongi can we please change the music!" Seokjin snapped I ignored him and ate my ice cream with a giant spoon I also put sprinkles inside.

I've been playing sad music for the past hour crying into my chocolate ice cream tub so overall I'm mess "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars is playing loud I hum along the ice cream matching my cold heart.

"Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name" I sang along

"Jungkook stop him please!" Jin said Jungkook just shrugged.

"Leave him be hyung" Jungkook said

"Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance" I sang loud I think I'm losing my mind.

"I'm gonna rip my ears off" Jin huffed I just ate more ice cream.

"He has a broken heart!" Jungkook said I cry more everything hurts.

"My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong man like you to walk out my life!!!" I sang loud

"Why did I agree to come here!??" Jin said

"Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh And that haunts me every time I close my eyes!" I sang using my spoon has a mic.

"He is not even paying attention to us we could leave" Jin said I eat more ice cream

"We're his best friends and he is going though a break up be nice damn it" Jungkook said

"I cant be supportive if he is just sobbing into dairy products this isn't healthy!" Jin said

"It's how he deals with it just leave him be" Jungkook said

"It's not a healthy way to deal with it" Jin said

"Although it hurts!!" I sang

"I'll be the first to say that I was wrong!!!" I yelled along with the song.

"Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes..." I mumbled

"It's just getting more and more sad" Jin said leaning back on the couch we are in my living room all three of us on the couch I'm in black sweatpants and a black hoodie with the hood up and these clothes are way to baggy and dirty sitting with the tub of ice cream on my lap.

"When I was your man..." I whispered at the end of the song

"Please turn it off now hurry before the next song plays!" Jin said looking for the remote to turn off the speakers but it's in my hoodie pocket.

The my sad song playlist I made.

It's "Just Give Me a Reason" by Pink

I immediately start to sing along head down scooping my ice cream eating it aggressively.