chapter 54

Felix POV

"So what did you found out? Luck was really on our side and put you two and Namjoon in a class together" I said at the lunch table with Hyunjin and Han.

"Well they thought they were the only ones in the locker room since the rest of class already left but I saw them and stayed behind," Han said we are all whispering I just see Hyunjin roll his eyes and ate his potato chips.

"Why yall acting like this is a top-secret mission when we are just breaking up a couple who are in love," he said I glare at him.

"They aren't in love! Jimin is trapped I'm helping him out of Yoongi's cold clammy claws" I said he shrugged.

"Anyways! Han what did you hear anything good?" I said he nodded and showed me his phone it was a video of Jimin and Namjoon talking I listen and hear what they are saying I made a disgusted face.

"Gross" I whispered "But this is perfect but it needs some editing to make it look like Jimin was talking shit about Yoongi," I said sending the video to myself.

"My friend is good at editing all ask him," I said and looked up and Hyunjin was staring at me "What?" I huffed.

"Felix do you have to do this? I mean they are happy let them be happy move on from him" he said gently but I just get pissed.

"What about my happiness? I know feelings don't lie and Jimin was happy with me he held me and kissed me like I was his world" I said sadly because I'm honestly so hurt Jimin didn't even bother breaking it off with me before he jumped on the Yoongi train.

Hyunjin feed me a chip "Maybe your someone else's whole world? And they won't jump trains" he said

"I don't want someone else" I whispered he sighed

"Okay...I'm on your side no matter what" he said I smiled

"Okay second part of the plan my besties," I said placing my hands on the table.

-two days later-

Jimin POV

"Why are we doing this again?" I asked he smiled at me from across the gym it's after school we are in the small gymnasium.

"Because you said I was bad at sports," he said waving his badminton racket in the air.

"That's because your are bad at sports baby," I said

"No, I'm not!" He huffed I chuckled at him.

"Okay but why badminton?" I asked

"Because Badminton is easy and I've been watching YouTube all day how to play I will destroy you, Park," he said pointing his racket at me.

"Wanna bet?" I said he nodded "Okay if I win I wanna switch cars for a week," I said he glared at me.

"You want my brand new Lexus?" He said I smiled and nodded he crossed his arms and looked at me  "What about you?" I said he smirked and walked closer to the net I was on the other side.

"You already know what I want," he said I froze and shook my head.

"Hell no let's go," I said holding the birdy he smiled.

"Better win than cupcake," he said with a wink.

"The first one to ten wins," I said he gave me a thumbs up.

-one game later-

"I can't believe I lost!" He huffed as we walk out of the gym hand in hand.

"I had the motivation to win," I said

"You're so mean to me first you say I'm bad a sports then you won't let me top!" He said I blushed a little.