FOURTEEN

Ringing of our school bell echoed through the building, signaling that the day was over. I gathered my things and headed to Miss Kim's classroom.

As I was walking, Luhan stopped me on the way. "Where are you going? The school day is finished."

"I have detention, remember?" I remind.

"Do you want me to stay here until you are finished? Then I can take you home afterwards." He offered, eyeing me closely.

As much as I appreciate it, I don't want him to go through the trouble of that. He already watches me during the day so he deserves to go home and relax.

"No, I will be okay." I say with a smile. "Don't worry, I won't tell Sehun." I add, gaining a grin from him.

"Call me if you need anything!" Luhan exclaims, skipping away. I shake my head and giggle at the boy.

He's such a ray of sunshine.

The soles of my shoes scuffed against the shiny floors as I walk to the classroom. I still cannot believe how beautiful this school is. I mean, they definitely are wealthy people. And it shows through with every detail that is put into the school.

From the freshly waxed floors to the well kept garden, I have never seen a school that puts this much detail into small things. I haven't attended a great amount of schools, but my old one was much less awe filling than this one.

The first day I came here, I was already intrigued. This place isn't new, but it looks like it would be. Instead of attending classes, I honestly wish I could just roam around the school.
That is just how easily amazed I am.

Suddenly, I remembered the dance room. The one that I had wandered off to many times, and the one that Kai brought me inside of on our first day together.

Curiosity got the best of me, and my feet began taking me to the studio. I might get in a lot of trouble for this, but I'm already in a lot of trouble for disturbing class.

I found the heavy door, pressing my palms onto it. With a heavy push, I heaved the set of doors open and walked inside.

My shoes tapped the flooring and I admired the sound that it made. I gaze around the numerous mirrors and speakers, completely awe struck.
Even though I have been in here before, it never fails to astonish me.

I set my bag down, relieving my shoulder from the heavy weight.

I honestly cannot get over this place.

That is, until a sharp click pulled me from my thoughts. My body spun around to find where the sound came from, and I found a body standing by the door. I gasped, not expecting to get caught again.

"Wow, I didn't expect to find you in here." He stated and slowly walked towards me. "Especially without your body guard." His voice sounded hurt.

"Yeah, well I was just leaving." I retort, walking passed him and retrieving my things.

He chuckled. "It didn't look like that."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I spit.
Man, I really am mean today.

"I'm just saying that it's cute. How fascinated you are, that is." Psh, cute?

I looked at Kai once again, taking in his features. His facial expression was soft, inviting me in. I saw sadness in his eyes, making a pang of guilt shoot through me. Did I cause his sadness?

That is the last thing I wanted to do, make him sad. I just wanted to teach the boy a lesson.
But I guess my stupidity got the best of me.

His brown eyes searched mine. I looked back into them, letting the beautiful orbs capture all of my attention.