TWENTY FIVE

"How do you know each other?" Kai's deep voice asked, but it sounded a bit higher than normal.

He looked between the other female and I, waiting for one of us to answer.

"We don't know each other..." I trailed off, watching Jongin's curious eyes. "I saw her at a café, though."

"That's right," she confirmed and smiled at me.

"But how did you know my name?" I speak my thoughts.

Her laughter filled the air. A delicate hand was raised, covering her mouth in a lady like form.
My eyes dart to Kai, silently asking him why she is so amused. He bites his lip, shrugging it off.

"I'm sorry," she speaks while collecting herself. Clearing her throat, she explains. "Jongin never stops talking about you."

I look to Kai again. A smile was beginning to form on my face. If I didn't know any better, it would seem like Kai isn't such a 'bad boy' at all. Only nice boys would gush about their girlfriends.

A deep shade of pink was appearing on Jongin's face. My smile was even wider now-- it was cute to see him so flustered.

"Jongin," I state with a giggle. "You're blushing."

"I am not!" He shouts, covering his cheeks.

The girl was now watching the two of us with an amused expression. I smiled at her.
It seems like she is completely harmless.

But I am still curious as to who she is...maybe a sister? I've heard that he has some siblings. Their features are far too similar to be simply friends.

"Anyway," she speaks. "It was nice meeting you. But I have to meet up with some friends...we will see each other again." She says, waving and exiting the house.

Once Kai had calmed down, he turned to me.

"That was my-"

"Sister," I finish for him. A look of shock finds his face.

Although, it shouldn't surprise him. I wish I was able to figure it out sooner-- they have the same teasing personality.

"How did you know that?" He asks. "Oh, I'm so glad that you didn't think it was an ex girlfriend."

"I didn't know..." I trailed off. "It was more of a guess."

"Stalker!" he jokes, sending me a wink.
I shake my head, laughing slightly.

I suddenly wish that I hadn't assumed things so quickly. I should trust Kai, and know that he is not cheating on me. I guess I still feel a bit guilty over what happened with Sehun.

I keep causing the trouble, not dealing with it. I only have myself to blame. Yet Kai seems to understand. Well, maybe he doesn't. But he is very patient with me, always keeping my feelings in mind.

"Your mind is always busy." he observes, stepping closer and caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Why do you think that?"

"It's obvious," he says with a chuckle. "You are thinking right now."

"Sorry," I mumble, casting my head downward. But his hand went under my chin and tilted my head up.

In this position, I was forced to look at him. I soon felt his breathing on my face; I know what happens next.

Excitement swirled inside of me, as I eagerly wait for his touch.
His free hand moves down to my waist, pulling my body into his.

"Don't forget," he cooes.
His thick lips lightly press against my jaws, trailing down to my neck.
"I love you." It came out as a husky whisper.