FIFTEEN

A familiar fabric came into contact with my face, pulling me away from the peaceful slumber that I was in.

My eyelids fluttered open, greeted by a smug smile of Dongmei.

"Yah! What are you doing in my room?" My sleep-filled voice asks. The smile on her face only grows.

"You are so in love, you idiot!" She yells, shaking my shoulder roughly.

"What are you talking about?"

"You were smiling in your sleep! You must have had a good kiss last night." A good kiss? How would she know that...

"Dongmei, what are you talking about?"

"Why else would you be smiling?" She asked rhetorically.

"Oh, and check your phone. It has been going off all morning." Dongmei adds.

I groan, reaching for my phone that lay on the bedside table. There was 2 missed calls, and a number of text messages.
They were all from Kai.

Goodmorning, Jagiya.
I hope you slept well.

Are you still asleep? Aish, you lazy girl.

Get dressed when you wake up.

Don't wear anything too fancy, we will just be at your dorm. See you soon~

A smile tugged at my lips. The fact that he thought of me that early in the morning, it made my heart skip a beat.

After putting on some jeans and a sweatshirt, I walked out into the living room. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going. Instead, my eyes were glued on the sweet messages that Kai had sent me.

"Ari," a husky voice intruded my ears.

I jumped, snapping my head up towards the sound. He was sitting on the couch, looking handsome as ever.

I put a palm to my heart, trying to calm it's rapid beats. "Wow, you gave me a shock."

"I told you that I would see you soon." Kai said, staring deeply into my eyes.

Even though I wasn't standing close to him, it still felt like his gaze could completely consume me. It made me gravitate towards him, even if it wasn't in a physical way.

Kai patted the spot next to him, inviting me to sit down. I obeyed, making my way over to him. His toned arm snaked around my waist, and his face found the crook of my neck.

"Where's Dongmei?" I was still hesitant about skinship in front of the girl. Or in front of anyone, really.

"She left." He mumbled, kissing my neck softly.
Chills ran through me as his soft lips were trailing up and down the exposed skin.

I felt his teeth grazing my neck, and I gave him a gentle shove.

"Are you cold?" He asked suddenly.

"No," I respond. "Why are you asking?"

"You keep shivering. Are you still sick?" He said, filled with concern.

"Oh, I'm a little cold." I lie.

I wasn't cold-- not at all. But Kai's actions always catch me off guard. It's just not something I'm used to, and when there's a good looking boy showering you with attention-- well, you can't blame a girl for quivering.

My body is pulled into him, enveloping me with his warmth. It was Kai's way of showing that he is capable of taking care of me.

I wrapped my arms around him in return, holding him closely. Since Kai was only in a thin shirt, I could feel what was underneath.