THIRTY TWO

"Do you want to go to school tomorrow?" I question, playing with Kai's fingers.

We were sat in Suho's living room.
Kai told his father that he would return home in a few days time, as he is busy with things that involved school. His father knows that we are all here, so he hasn't given it much worry.

"No," Kai muttered. "My face is not healed yet."

"I think it adds character," Lay states while he and Xiumin examine Kai's face.

"Whatever," he replied, pushing the boys away.

Ever since he has started to feel better, Kai has been unusually short-tempered. He gets angry quickly, and at the slightest of things.

"You're the bad boy," Chanyeol states. "Don't you think it's cooler if you show up to school with battle wounds?"

"These aren't battle wounds, idiot."

"Okay, fine. I was only trying to help," the tall boy snapped, walking out of the room.

Being in the same room all day for multiple days is really driving these boys crazy. They love each other, but I think that they need a break.

"Hey," I spoke suddenly. All heads turned to me. "Why don't you guys go to school, while I stay here with Kai?

"Are you insane?" Baekhyun rhetorically asked. "You need to go to school as much as possible. Otherwise, you'll have to go back to America."

"It's just one day," Chen murmured. "You don't think it would be best for her to stay with him? Ari is the only one that can keep him from getting pissed off."

"Yeah, let him get out of the house for a day," another boy pushed. And soon, they were all giving responses.

I watched as each of the boys spoke.
The funny thing is, I couldn't hear what they were saying. All of them were talking at once, so only random words were audible.

Kai groaned quietly, standing up from his seat on the couch. He reached into the air, stretching.

"Where are you going?" I inquire.

"We are going to the guest room. I'm not listening to this anymore," he responded and gently pulled me up to stand.

The boys didn't notice as we snuck away upstairs, and we successfully reached the room. After I walked in, Kai shut the door. He turned the luck until we hear a 'click'.

I smiled softly as he trailed over to the bed.

"You're so lazy these days," I tease.

"Yeah," his voice was filled with fatigue.
"Come here."

Obeying, I gracefully walked over to him. Though he looked so tired, there was still a spark in his eyes.

"Do you think they noticed we're gone?" I whisper, putting my arms around his waist.

"Don't worry about them," his whispered back while cupping my cheeks.

We silently gazed at each other for awhile, enjoying the time alone.
Don't get me wrong, I love his friends. But it's moments like this that I love the most.

"Do you know that I love you?" He asked.

"Show me," I cleverly retort.

"I'll show you."
Kai's face got closer to mine, and I could smell his faded cologne. I don't know why he's still wearing it, we haven't left this house in awhile.

He closed the gap between us by gently placing his chapped lips onto mine. I smiled slightly at his poor lips. His hands closed tighter onto my face as our lips moved in perfect sync.