9. It's A Game.

I've never been one for the morning hours, Spencer on the other hand would go to sleep only to await the arrival of the sun. Given his fear of the dark I could see why.

My eyelids fluttered open instantly scanning my surroundings. The light gray colored walls and dark gray and white checkered bedding blended even better in the daylight. Spencer had opened the window to let the light shine in and by the way it came through the window, leaving just a faint glow of white light, I could tell it had just risen.
I sat up and stretched, stepping out of bed.
Spencer wasn't with me. That's the one part I don't like about having a boyfriend who loves mornings, you go to sleep together but never seem to wake up together.

I walked to the bathroom and sitting on the counter were my newly washed clothes with a note that had been carefully placed on one of the cups of my crimson laced bra.

My dearest,
I have gone to get us coffees from the lobby, I shouldn't be long. As you can see I brought up your clothes, so go ahead and get changed.
     -and by the way... next time i'd love to see this lingerie on that beautiful figure of yours, not on the counter. :)

I rolled my eyes and continued to grab my items and carry them into the bathroom along with a towel this time. I will NOT be forgetting a towel again.

I let the water wash over me for a moment as I took a deep breath and collected myself. The team wanted me... needed me, to keep my mind sharp and I couldn't do that unless I calmed my thoughts and anxiety.

Spencer knocked at the bathroom door.

"Yeah?" I yelled over the water as the door opened. He didn't answer. "Spence?" I stuck my head out of the curtain to see him undressing.

"Spencer, what are you doing?" I asked blushing, sticking my head back behind the curtain again.

"I showered this morning, but it was boring without you. I'd prefer a fun shower to start our day." He said pulling the curtain open just enough for him to step in behind me.

I spun around to face him and in doing so, I managed to bump into him not knowing he was that close.

"You're dripping wet princess..." he said gazing down at me.

I blushed as I moved over leaving just enough room for Jesus... and the water of course.

I could feel his eyes linger over my chest as he began to wash my body for me.

"I am perfectly capable of cleaning myself Dr.Reid." I smiled at him as he began to scrub my inner thighs.

The corner of his lips grew up into a smile as he raised his hand higher. His other hand pressed lightly on my lower back pulling me into him as he sank his lips into mine.

There was a certain softness to his kisses that made my heart melt. I knew he's been hurt before, and it shows. When he kisses me softly, it's because he has me, but when he kisses me roughly, it's because he needs me. I have him all figured out whether he wants to admit it to himself or not.

My breath wavered as I attempted to pull away not only from him, but the temptation of it all.

He finished scrubbing me down and our kisses slowly stopped leaving us extremely close, but no longer touching. I smiled up at him as his phone rang, bringing both of us out of our trace like stares.

"It's probably just Garcia, I forgot to call her this morning and you know how she gets." He reassured me as he grabbed the towel off the rack and made his way out of the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"WAIT! Spence, not my towel!" I said sticking my head out of the curtain so he had a better chance of hearing me over the water.
Does he think this a game??