4. A Night To Remember.

TW~ Panic attack and mention of self harm. Feel free to skip chapter if you need too. <3

****SMUT*** towards the end... I labeled it so if u want to easily find/avoid it you can.

After our last case, Strauss felt like she needed a day to get the team together again and evaluate us. She made today a team practice day. Team Practice day is when Strauss gives all of us assignments and sees how we react as a group. I received an email saying to dress comfortably, so I put on jeans, a form fitting black long sleeve shirt and a natural makeup look and left.

I walked in alongside everyone else, except for Spencer who had been seated already. We all took our seats as Strauss came in and handed us folders.

"Today you will all be doing a team assessment as it was mentioned in the email I sent all of you. If you open your folders you will see the Fear assessment. This will be the first task of today. Everyone's biggest fears were documented and I will be using one against someone today to see how the rest of your team reacts."

I looked over at Spencer confused. I have never had this type of assessment before.

"What do you mean fears?" Morgan asked.

"It says here Morgan, in your file, that your fear is letting people down." That's a valid fear but we can't use that today.

"Who's are you using today then?" Emily asked.

"Nelson's." she said.

"I'm not afraid of anything." I said fidgeting.

"It says here that you are scared of cages and being tied up. This is a situation you could get into with an unsub, so your team will do all they can to rescue you." She said. "Nelson come with me."

"Ma'am with all due respect, those are my fears because of past trauma. I can't do this assessment today." I said.

"An unsub would put you in this situation without asking about your personal life, so come with me agent." She said.

I got up and looked at the team with worried eyes. They looked back with reassurance that I would be just fine. We all hated Strauss and her stupid team work ideas.

We got into the parking garage and she had a medium sized dog cage waiting for me. She grabbed rope from a bucket and tied my wrists up.

"Not so tight please."

"We have to make this situation as real as possible. It will be tight if I want it to be" she said pulling the rope roughly and securing it around my wrists.

I winced as she moved me inside the cage and tied my ankles up. It was a small cage even for me and I was the smallest girl on the team weighing in at around 120 pounds. She grabbed a roll of duct tape and cut off a piece and moved toward my face.

"Strauss what are you doing? I'll have a panic attack if you put that over my mouth." I said trying to edge away from her.

"You're fine." She said placing it over my lips. "I'm going to grab the team." She said after locking the cage with a padlock.

I mumbled for her to come back. I waited in silence for her and the team to return.

Flashback to Kiras previous relationship-

"Baby? You can let me out now. I've been good and quiet for you. Please? I'm tired." I begged.

He walked down the stairs one step at a time making sure the floorboards wouldn't betray him and give his position away.
"Now why would I do that Kira bear?" He said closing in on the gate.