10. The Date.

Spencers Pov-

Spencers Pov-

   Every move I made had to be intricately thought out. Hotch was right she's one hell of a profiler.

Her body language was open and inviting, unlike her conversations, which she was quick to brush off when I brought up something she didn't like.
She looked delicate yet seductive as I looked intently at her angelic plump lips that I could tell secretly craved my touch by the way she softly licked and parted them.

We sat across from each other when we originally sat down in a darkened booth, but since then she had moved beside me lessening the space that used to be between us.

We sat in an empty corner in the back of a nice Italian restaurant that was lit with the dim glow of candles and pale light shooting in from the patio outside. The walls were covered by a red floral wallpaper, completed with a brown trim. Wide windows were built evenly into the sides and more booths were spaced in front of them, while in the center of the room there were only a few tables. The life of this beachfront restaurant was on the patio outside to the right of us. Weak music echoed through the speakers both inside and outside. Through the glass door, you could faintly overhear the sounds of people laughing and having a good time.

I glanced down from Kira's slightly glossed lips to her petite body in the soft navy blue dress I picked to accentuate her natural curves. The curves that fit so perfectly wrapped in my arms. It felt as if she had been handpicked and sent to me from god himself. The height difference made it easy for me to look over her head, yet I had to slouch a little to get a good look at her.

I needed something... anything, to get a break in this case and once I had it, I could take her home and fuck her. Who does she think she is looking at me like that? She's too hot for her own good.

I could feel myself beginning to grow in my slacks as she tightened her legs together before pulling the length of her dress down halfway to her knees.

I raised an eyebrow and brought my eyes back up to meet hers noticing her body language had changed within the time I took to watch her pull her dress down.

She wasn't wearing underwear.

"Good girl." I spoke quietly into the space between our height difference.

She leaned into my right ear and brought up her hand to my chest closing the remaining space. "Can we go now?" She whimpered impatiently, gripping at my tie and slightly pulling it down to her level.

Maybe it's the bottle of wine we've shared messing with my head, but she was really turning me on right now.

Her hair was pulled slightly back behind her ears, exposing two diamond studs on each of them and a smaller hoop that I've never noticed before on the outside of her left ear. She smelt like lavender from her previous shower at our last location, but I could tell she had a nice floral perfume coating the softness of her skin that was rubbing against mine.
Her heated skin felt heavenly, almost as if she had lathered her body with clouds that she'd pulled right from the sky.