Chapter 10: Sus

Tw: Mention of self-harm scars
A/n: This chapter made me so happy 💕
*******************************************
The atmosphere in the tower had been so weird since you woke up from your 3 day long nap. I mean it always weird since you were living in a tower, full of super humans, enhanced humans and aliens but it was weirder than normal.

*

(Loki's POV)

Knock. One quick knock and Wanda was barging into his room. She looked furious. She slammed the door and immediately sat at his desk chair.

"Can I help you?" He asked looking up from his book.

"Yes you can. You know something about Lilly and Y/n is down in the training rooms punching her frustrations out. You need to fix this."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I know you know something and if I truly wanted to I would get inside your head."

"What do you think I know?" She had to think about that one. She knew he knew something but she wasn't sure what.

"I think you know who or where she is." She finally concluded. Loki closed his book and gave his full attention to her.

"I do indeed know something about her but you wouldn't believe me if I said it." He replied. He removed the barrier from his mind and allowed Wanda to go through certain memories.

"What the hell Loki!" She exclaimed. He gave her a smirk.

*

(Your POV)

"I think that bag has taken a good beaten already." A voice called out behind you. You gave the punching bag in front of you one last good hit before turning around to face the person behind you. It was Steve and he was accompanied by Natasha and Clint.

"Oh hey guys." You wiped sweat from your forehead and watched them walk over to where you were.

"We wanted to spar, or are you too tired?" Clint asked. You chuckled at this. You were never tired, you only needed sleep when you drained yourself of your power.

"I'm never tired bird-brain." You replied. You all got ready to spar and you took turns. First you sparred with Natasha who was a worthy opponent. The boys watched as you gracefully dodged her attacks moved around the mat. A small crowd started to form in the door way. Loki and Wanda arrived to speak to you, and Tony was there as well. They all watched in awe as you and Natasha danced around some more. Eventually Steve called it a draw and you were finally able to catch your breath.

"Hey y/n! We need to talk to you!" Wanda called out from the threshold. Loki shot her an annoyed look.

"Oh did he finally tell you?" You asked approaching them.

"Tell me what exactly?" Wanda's voice was now laced with confusion.

"About his..erm..arms." You finally managed to explain the situation without completely exposing him. Wanda grabbed your wrist gently and Loki's wrist aggressively and dragged you both to the hallway where you could talk in private.

"Whats wrong with your arms?" Wanda snapped at Loki. He pulled his sleeves up his arms to reveal multiple scars. Wanda gasped.

"This is exactly what Lady Wanda wanted to talk about, she was worried I was hiding something." He half-lied before hurrying off. Wanda's shocked expression quickly faded and she followed him, leaving you alone and confused in the hallway. You turned on your heel and headed upstairs for some breakfast.

*

After eating your breakfast you headed up to your room to take a shower. When you entered your bathroom you saw a note taped to your mirror.

My Y/n,

My darling, I've missed you dearly. It's been six long dreadful years. I hope to see you soon darling.

There was no signature. You sighed contently and hurried into your shower.

*

(Loki's Pov)

"Well? Did you do it?" Wanda asked nervously as he returned to his room. He only nodded and opened his book.

"What did it say?" She asked. He conjured up a copy of the note and shooed her out of his room. After a while of contemplation he finally allowed himself to relive the memories he hadn't touched on in years.

*

"Loki, where is your disguise?" The queen asked. She stood outside the golden dome with a soft smile. He let a wave of green wash over him. Now in his disguise he gestured for Heimdall to send him to Midgard. The beautiful light stream encased him and he closed his eyes.

Once he was on solid ground again, he allowed himself to look around. He saw your cottage and the flower field behind it. You emerged from the cottage to do your daily chores until your face met his.

"Lilly!" You exclaimed and rushed towards her.

*

A smile crept across his expressionless face before Wanda burst back into his room.

"You didn't write what we agreed on!" She waved the faux note in his face.

"Its to soon." He replied before snatching the note from her hand. He placed it into a small wooden box that was hidden under his bed.

*

(Your POV)

After your quick shower you got dressed and grabbed the note off the counter. You hurried to Loki's room. You assumed your friends would be there since you never hung out in Wanda's room. You knocked on the door excitedly and waited for a response. Wanda opened the door and flashed you her lovely smile. Loki was sat in his bed and he also flashed you a smile. Wanda noticed the note in your hand.

"What do you have there?" She questioned, pointing at the note.

"Oh this?" You held up the note with a big grin on your face. You excitedly showed Wanda what the note said. Loki watched you carefully, your smile was so familiar to him, so comforting. You turned to him and happily plopped onto his bed to show him the note, he read it carefully and acted surprised.

You leaned on his shoulder and reread the note. Wanda gave Loki a scolding look when she was sure you weren't looking.