Chapter 15: Alive and Well

Tw: Sex (consensual), daddy kink, restraints, choking kink, praise kink, hair pulling.
A/n: This is my first smut so please don't judge lol.
——————————————————————
"I missed you." You told Loki who was standing besides you in the nearly empty elevator. She smiled and shifted back to her male form before the elevator doors opened. "I miss you too, darling." He responded sweetly.

"Oh wow she's alive!" Thor exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and stepped out of the elevator and into the living room. "Of course I'm alive Barbie." You greeted him. The rest of the team smiled at your presence.

"Why were you self-quarantining for a week?" Tony asked curiously. Wanda kicked him in the foot and cleared her throat. "No I want to hear what happened from her." He told Wanda. She huffed in response and sank down into the couch.

"Its kind of personal, Stark." You replied and sat next to Wanda. Tony scoffed, "Everything is personal with you."

"Yea, thats what its like to boundaries." Nat told him in your defense.

"Boundaries.." A boy with brown hair whispered with jazz hands.

"Who's the kid? Is he like your son or something?" You asked Tony. The kid flushed in response and Tony furiously shook his head. "No um hes a new part of the team." He told you.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker." The boy introduced himself.

"I'm Y/n, whats your gimick?"

"He's a spider!" Clint yelled from the vents.

"Its a bit more complex than that but I'm um Spider-Man." He explained proudly.

"Cool dude." You replied and sat up from your spot.

"You're not retreating already are you?" Bucky teased.

"No, I'm making myself food, is that alright with you furry?" You snapped back. He groaned, "How many times do I have to tell you, just because I'm White Wolf, doesn't make me a furry!" Bucky replied and followed angrily after you.

"Why are you following me weirdo?" You asked him once you made it to the kitchen. He chuckled, "I have tea on the stove don't worry, doll." He told you. He poured the herbal smelling tea into his favorite mug. You sighed in relief when exited the kitchen leaving you alone, how you liked it.

You ordered Friday to play some music as you worked. In the fridge, you grabbed an array of fruits and almond milk. You chopped up the fruit on the wooden cutting board and poured them into the silent blender.

*

"Darling, we need to talk." Loki told you. You sighed, "About what? How you've been on that same page for the past ten minutes?" You joked.

"Very funny, love." He said dryly. Your laughing ceased and you closed your book. "Whats wrong Lokes?" You asked him gently.

"I truly want to pursue a romantic relationship with you," he started, "but I'm a monster you couldn't love again." He finished his thought and made eye contact with you.

"How could you possibly think that? You haven't done a thing wrong." You told him firmly. He sighed and broke the eye contact before letting a shimmer of gold wave over him. His skin turned blue and his eyes a crimson red.

Instead of verbally responding, you pulled his shirt collar towards you and kissed his ice cold lips. He kissed back and moved his hands to your waist.

He broke the kiss, "I could hurt you." He said worriedly. You chuckled and straddled his lap, "I'm counting on it." You told him. A lustful and mischievous glint flashed in his eyes before he leaned back in for a kiss.

He pushed you onto your back and climbed on top of you. You squirmed underneath of him which frustrated him so he conjured up a rope and leaned down to your hands with his face extremely close to yours.

"Do I have your consent?" He whispered. You made a soft noise. "Verbal consent?" He asked.

"Yes daddy." You told him. He smirked and tied your wrists together. "Good girl." He told you. He slowly undressed the both of you and grinded slowly to keep you satisfied.

He took one of your breasts and started to suck slowly as his hand worked on your clit. He rubbed it in a slow but pleasurable motion which made you let out a small moan.

He removed his hand and licked his fingers. You grinned at him and spread your legs out some more, welcoming him.

"Not yet, darling. Sit up." He ordered. You did as your were told and sat up. He leveled his dick to your face and looked down at you with a smirk. You opened your mouth and he slammed his member down your throat. You let out a moan and he started to thrust slowly.

He pulled your hair into a bunch and thrusted faster. He was so big you started to gag. He plunged himself into your mouth one more time before flipping you and bending you over.

He teased your entrance with his member and pushed your head into your pillow. He finally rammed all nine inches into you and thrusted quickly. Your muffled moans and his grunts filled the room until he pulled your hair and flipped you over onto your back.

He wrapped his hands around your neck and aggressively slammed into you. "Fuck Loki don't stop, please!" You begged. He smiled and thrusted harder and harder into you. "Fu-fuck." You moaned at your climax.

He thrusted into you a couple more times before pulling his cock out of you and cumming on your boobs. He lowered his head to your crotch and ate your juices. You wrapped your legs around his head and pulled him closer to you moaning loudly until he was finished.

"You're such a good girl." He told you, before cleaning you up and giving you a hoodie that rested on your desk chair. He handed you a glass of water laid down in your bed next to you. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and cuddled up next to him. Within a couple of minutes you were asleep, at least he thought you were.

"I love you." He whispered.