Zemo x reader pt. 2

We arrived at the bar and all got out, heading inside quickly. "Ready to comply Winter Soldier?" Zemo asked Bucky, making sure we all stay in character. I cringed internally at the reminder of what my brother and I had once been but kept my outward appearance in form. Bucky nodded silently and we went up to the bartender. The man looked at Sam "Smiling Tiger, the usual?" He asked, then looked me up and down and I shifted uncomfortably next to Zemo. "Yeah" Sam replied smiling. I could tell he was worried about what the drink would be. Zemo then put his arm around me as the bartender handed Sam a drink with snake parts in it and looked me up and down again. Someone then came up behind Zemo, putting their hand on his shoulder and he then nodded to me and Bucky and I grabbed the guys hand, twisting it so he yelped out in pain.

Bucky and I then fought a couple other people before Zemo told Bucky to back down and I returned to his side, hugging his arm to make it seem even more like I was his girlfriend since I almost broke character. "Selby can see you guys now" the bartender said then nodded towards a staircase and we went up to the second floor. We walked into a room to find Selby lounging on a couch with a couple guards with her. She noticed me right away and grinned. "Zemo you've got a toy now?" She motioned towards me as we sat. "Not a toy, a girlfriend." He corrected her. He looked almost as if he was angry with how she referred to me even though it was an act anyways.. weird. She then shrugged "anyways what is it you wanted to talk about?" She asked,  looking at him intently. "I have an offer. You tell us what you know about the new serum and I'll give you him" he began, walking toward Bucky and acting like he was showcasing him. "And the words to command him." He added, smiling towards her as he sat next to me again.
Then Sam's phone rang.
"Go ahead and answer it.. Smiling Tiger" Selby grinned as she looked at Sam he looked to me, Zemo, and Buck but we just motioned for him to answer since we couldn't risk blowing our covers.
"Hello?" He answered
"We need to talk about the situation" his sister said in a serious tone
"What situation?" He kept trying to play it off
"You know damn well what situation Sam, I'll call you back later" then she hung up.
"Sam huh?" Selby looked at Sam then signaled for her guards to attack us.
I quickly grabbed Zemo's hand and ran out the door making sure that Bucky and Sam weren't too far behind.

~Time skip brought to you by ✨Sebastian Stan✨~

We got back into a hotel room where we could hide and we all sat down. There were only three beds and I knew Sam and Bucky wouldn't share with each other let alone Zemo. "I'll share with Z" I said as I got up and closed the curtain. Bucky and Sam both sighed in relief that they wouldn't have to share with anyone.

~Later that night when everyone is sleeping~
I woke up to someone thrashing around next to me and I saw Zemo having a nightmare so I sat up and gently shook him to wake him up. He shot straight up and looked like he was tearing up. "Hey.. everything is okay I'm right here" I put my hand on his face to try to calm him and it seemed to help a bit. Why did I feel... worried? Like I love him or something... weird. He leaned into my hand slightly and took a deep breath. "What was the nightmare about?" I asked gently trying to help him relax. "I saw you getting hurt by hydra again and I couldn't move to help you.." he replied quietly. "Well hey I'm safe and perfectly fine" I smiled gently and hugged him. Why am I hugging him? Why do I feel like this? "Thank you Y/N" Zemo said quietly. "You know I really do care about you, more than I probably should" he added. I smiled a bit "I care about you too, more than I should" We laughed quietly for a moment then I looked at him. How had I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were? They were brown but with red undertones, and just a hint of green in the center. "You alright Y/N?" Zemo chuckled and I realized I had zoned out looking at him and blushed. "Uh yeah I'm fine.." I smiled at him and realized I like him.. not like, love. He then leaned in and before I could think he kissed me. It made my stomach flutter and I kissed back happily. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then pulled away for air. "I've wanted to do that for so long" he put his hand on my cheek and gently held my face. "I have too to be honest" I admitted and smiled sheepishly.

•should I continue this story or nah? Let me know•