Zemo x reader pt. 3

~the next morning~

I woke up cuddled up to Zemo with him holding me by my waist and turned bright red. Bucky and Sam were already awake and Sam chuckled while Bucky looked agitated but also happy.

~Bucky's POV~
I looked over and saw Zemo and Y/N cuddling. It pissed me off at first because he used to be a horrible person but Y/N seems to have changed him and she seems happy so I suppose I can let them be a thing.

~Back to your POV~

I rolled over to face Zemo and saw him smiling at me. "Morning schön (beautiful)" I smiled back at him "Morning Z" he then kissed my head and got up, going to change into clothes I'd guess. I then sat up and noticed Sam grinning. "You're making him not a bad guy, good job Y/N. I still don't trust him tho" I laughed a bit "I wouldn't expect you to, not yet anyways" Zemo then came back in and I then got changed into black shorts, a black tank top, and a leather jacket. My combat boots matched so it only made sense. We then went to follow a lead we had for where the serum could be. It was an old Hydra lab, the one I worked at before I became their prisoner.

~Time skip to the old lab~

We got to the lab and I still remembered my password to get us in and it worked. We walked in and saw that it had been recently used and there were vials that I guessed were the serum. "Isn't this the one you worked at Y/N?" Bucky asked, right next to me. "Yeah, Zemo and I both worked here for a while." I replied, grazing my hand over my old computer. "It was horrible I had to call people horrible things and hurt them.. then I became the person I did that to cause I tried to get you out" I thought out loud, zoning out slightly. "You risked your freedom for me?" Buck looked surprised. "Of course I did you're my brother dipshit" I nudged him with my shoulder then. "So what are we gonna do with all this serum?" Sam walked up and looked at the vials. "Destroy them all, there's probably at least two more facilities on top of this one" Zemo answered and I nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me, fire?" Bucky suggested "Sounds fun" I smirked then set down some grenades that I had and poured some gasoline that was in a closet nearby. We all then went outside and I threw two matches in there. The place lit up quickly and we all walked back to the car.

~Later back at the hotel~

"Bucky and I are gonna go get some food, we'll be back with some for all of us" Sam said then him and Bucky left.

•SMUT AHEAD, SKIP IF NEEDED•

Zemo and I sat there for a while just enjoying each others company when he came over to me and gently grabbed my chin, making me look at him. "Yes love?" I asked him, smiling gently. He then kissed me. It was gentle at first but as we continued it got more heated, soon turning into a full make out session. Soon enough I was straddling his waist while he sat in a chair and I kissed all over his neck leaving marks. He then gently grabbed my neck and squeezed a bit and I moved my hips to grind on his crotch teasingly earning a small growl from his throat and he kissed me again, picking me up and laying me on the bed. He then pulled away for a moment, looking at me. "Do I have your consent darling?" I nodded eagerly, not trusting my words as I felt myself get wetter and wetter. He then moved down my body, taking off my clothes and kissing me all over until he got down to where I needed him most. We had both been so sexually frustrated for so long. He kissed my thighs then took his clothes off. I admired his body as he did so. He had toned muscles but not too much and his member was longer than I expected. He then went back between my legs and licked a strip up my folds and I arched my back slightly, enjoying the feeling. He kept eating me out until I felt myself getting close to finishing then he stopped. "You're such a good girl and you taste so good baby" he praised before he got his cock close to my entrance. "Ready?" He asked, making sure I was still in for it. "Y-yes please" I begged, practically out of air. He then thrusted into me and sped up stroke after stroke. We kept going for what felt like an hour and every minute was heaven. He kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear while absolutely destroying my hole. It felt amazing. I felt myself getting close and I moaned loudly "fuck I'm close Z" he kissed me roughly "me too love, cum for me princess" as soon as the words left his mouth I came all over his member and he soon finished after me then we cleaned up and cuddled while watching the tv.

~pt. 4 will come soon :)~