Imagine: Zemo gets drunk and really flirty

•In this you're just friends with Zemo but you have a crush on him•
•N/N means nickname•

I've liked Zemo for a while now and Bucky and Sam were well aware of that. We all decided to relax and drink tonight. As the three of them sat in the living room I brought us all drinks and surprisingly Bucky and Sam were being nice to Zemo for once. After a few drinks we all started playing truth or dare.
"Zemo truth or dare" Bucky asked, looking at him
"Truth" Zemo smirked, clearly getting a bit drunk.
"Alright, how do you feel about Y/N?"
"She's amazing I love her" he slurred a bit then looked at me."You have such gorgeous eyes Y/N, truly." He added and I blushed hard.
"Th-thank you Zemo" I replied and drank some more. Throughout the night Zemo just kept getting even more flirty but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't enjoyed it.
"Ya know N/N, you have a beautiful voice." He said, looking into my eyes.
"Your voice is pretty amazing too Zemo" I laughed a bit. He then got really close and I could feel his breath on my face.
"May I kiss you?" He all but whispered.
"Yes" was all I could say before his lips crashed into mine and he wrapped his arms around me. I kissed back, putting my arms around his neck.
"You're a great kisser too" he smirked, looking down at me. I blushed even more knowing he's probably just so drunk that he didn't know what he was saying. We all went to bed not long after that and the nights events lingered on my mind until I fell asleep.